Addiction London appoints Justin Clouder as first planning director
Addiction London, part of the Addiction Worldwide boutique media group, has hired Justin Clouder as its planning director.
Clouder will report to Paul Hamilton, managing director, and Martin Delamere, brand strategy director, and will be responsible for strategic planning, brand strategy and client development for clients including Isme, Krispy Kreme and Remington.
He will work across Addiction Innovation and Addiction Content.
Clouder has previously worked for agencies including M&C Saatchi, AMV BBDO and St Lukes. More recently, he has been a freelance planner, working on award-winning campaigns for the British Heart Foundation, COI, Cancer Research and Waitrose.
Hamilton said: "Justin brings a wealth of experience, having worked across some of the biggest brands in the UK. I'm sure he will help accelerate our ambitious growth plans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- IT Systems Manager/ Systems Lead/ System Administrator - South East London - £44k Digital Gurus £40000 - £44000 Per Annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- E-Commerce Marketing Director (6 month Contract or Permanent) Better Placed Recruitment £75000 - £85000 per annum + 25 DAYS Hol, Bonus up to 20%, East Sussex / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Airtime Executive Sky negotiable, Ireland
- Graphic Designer - Retail Network Career Consultants £25000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £200 - £230 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)