Addiction London appoints Justin Clouder as first planning director
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 May 2011 09:23AM
Addiction London, part of the Addiction Worldwide boutique media group, has hired Justin Clouder as its planning director.
Clouder will report to Paul Hamilton, managing director, and Martin Delamere, brand strategy director, and will be responsible for strategic planning, brand strategy and client development for clients including Isme, Krispy Kreme and Remington.
He will work across Addiction Innovation and Addiction Content.
Clouder has previously worked for agencies including M&C Saatchi, AMV BBDO and St Lukes. More recently, he has been a freelance planner, working on award-winning campaigns for the British Heart Foundation, COI, Cancer Research and Waitrose.
Hamilton said: "Justin brings a wealth of experience, having worked across some of the biggest brands in the UK. I'm sure he will help accelerate our ambitious growth plans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Lead - Iconic UK Brand - Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , West End
- eCommerce / Digital Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £30000.00 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Manchester
- Freelance Email Designer/Developer Creative Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, Barnet
- Account Director - Integrated agency - Tunbridge Wells Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £55000, Tunbridge Wells
- Senior Digital Designer Adam Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media