Addiction London appoints Justin Clouder as first planning director
Addiction London, part of the Addiction Worldwide boutique media group, has hired Justin Clouder as its planning director.
Clouder will report to Paul Hamilton, managing director, and Martin Delamere, brand strategy director, and will be responsible for strategic planning, brand strategy and client development for clients including Isme, Krispy Kreme and Remington.
He will work across Addiction Innovation and Addiction Content.
Clouder has previously worked for agencies including M&C Saatchi, AMV BBDO and St Lukes. More recently, he has been a freelance planner, working on award-winning campaigns for the British Heart Foundation, COI, Cancer Research and Waitrose.
Hamilton said: "Justin brings a wealth of experience, having worked across some of the biggest brands in the UK. I'm sure he will help accelerate our ambitious growth plans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- PR & External Affairs Manager Mission Aviation Fellowship UK £35,000 to £40,000 based on experience, Folkestone, Kent
- Account Manager Stopgap £135 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 3x Event Production roles - Snr Producer / Producer & Production Assist.- Integrated & Experiential Rocket Recruitment £22,000 - 45,000 , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Assistant Sparx Up to £30,000 per annum + excellent benefits, Exeter, Devon
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred