Addiction London appoints Justin Clouder as first planning director
Addiction London, part of the Addiction Worldwide boutique media group, has hired Justin Clouder as its planning director.
Clouder will report to Paul Hamilton, managing director, and Martin Delamere, brand strategy director, and will be responsible for strategic planning, brand strategy and client development for clients including Isme, Krispy Kreme and Remington.
He will work across Addiction Innovation and Addiction Content.
Clouder has previously worked for agencies including M&C Saatchi, AMV BBDO and St Lukes. More recently, he has been a freelance planner, working on award-winning campaigns for the British Heart Foundation, COI, Cancer Research and Waitrose.
Hamilton said: "Justin brings a wealth of experience, having worked across some of the biggest brands in the UK. I'm sure he will help accelerate our ambitious growth plans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategic & Insights - Retail Design to £70k Network Career Consultants £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Retail / FMCG Royds Raphael c£40k+generous bonus & benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief