Addiction London appoints Justin Clouder as first planning director
Addiction London, part of the Addiction Worldwide boutique media group, has hired Justin Clouder as its planning director.
Clouder will report to Paul Hamilton, managing director, and Martin Delamere, brand strategy director, and will be responsible for strategic planning, brand strategy and client development for clients including Isme, Krispy Kreme and Remington.
He will work across Addiction Innovation and Addiction Content.
Clouder has previously worked for agencies including M&C Saatchi, AMV BBDO and St Lukes. More recently, he has been a freelance planner, working on award-winning campaigns for the British Heart Foundation, COI, Cancer Research and Waitrose.
Hamilton said: "Justin brings a wealth of experience, having worked across some of the biggest brands in the UK. I'm sure he will help accelerate our ambitious growth plans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Director Brand HIT Entertainment Ltd. Competative + Benefits, West End
- Project Manager (Desktop Migration) JM Digital £80000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, City of London
- Art Director Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity