Clintons revamps website to focus on personalisation
Clintons has revamped its existing website with an increased focus on offering card-lovers a more personalised service.
The move comes as Clintons plans to take advantage of the enhanced range of cards and gifts it offers online, which is now equal to what consumers can buy in its stores.
The revamped site, created by RedBox Digital, will now offer more than 7,000 personalised products, including flowers, cards, gifts and partyware.
As part of the more personalised service, customers will be able to upload photos of themselves, as well as text, onto cards.
Consumers will also be able to buy the retailer's entire card range online, as it moves to bring its overall offering "up-to-date".
The revamped site will include a reminder service alerting users to important dates to remember, and will also offer next-day delivery on all personalised gifts.
Clintons will be hoping the move will help it pinch market share from online card retailer MoonPig.
Clinton Lewin, group managing director, said: "As part of our overall rebrand strategy, this latest development is further testament to our commitment in delivering products and services that make our customer’s journey relevant."
He said the revamp is "just the start" of the retailer's rebrand, which has so far included fitting four trial stores with a completely new layout and design.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater)
- 3D Senior Creative Lead Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, West Midlands
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands Region