Sony Ericsson runs Champions League campaign on Foursquare
Sony Ericsson has launched a Foursquare campaign as part of its Uefa Champions League sponsorship, which gives one football fan the chance to win a range of football prizes including tickets to watch the final at Wembley tomorrow (28 May).
The campaign, created by Iris, consists of two Foursquare competitions to drive up excitement ahead of the Champions League final tomorrow.
Sony Ericsson has created 11 limited edition shirts and placed them in locations across London which will be revealed on Facebook and Twitter throughout today.
The first person to reach the location and check in via Foursquare will receive a prize, which includes Sony Ericsson handsets, official Uefa merchandise, one pair of Barcelona tickets for the group stages for next year, and a pair of tickets to the final tomorrow.
The 'Xperia Footy Final Badge' game enters fans who check in at Manchester United's Old Trafford Stadium today into a prize draw to win tickets to the Uefa Super Cup in Monaco later this year.
Sony Ericsson began sponsoring the Uefa Champions League in 2005. Yesterday (27 May) Heineken renewed its multi-million pound sponsorship of the league to 2015.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London