Coca-Cola and Yahoo partner for 'Style it Light' digital channel
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 31 May 2011 10:34AM
Coca-Cola has partnered with Yahoo to create a digital fashion channel 'Style it Light' for Coca-Cola Light and Diet Coke, as part of the brands' wider 'Love it Light' marketing push.
The digital channel, which will be hosted within Yahoo's lifestyle property, aims to deliver a "lighter approach" to everyday fashion news and attempts to position the sugar free soft drinks as the "must-have fashion" accessory.
It will host daily fashion features, videos, news, reviews of the latest trends and interactive content tailored to visitors' personal interests. Contributors include Pat NcNulty, editor of Cosmopolitan.co.uk and fashion blogger Tor Briefly.
It goes live today across Coca-Cola's North Western Europe and Nordics region.
James Wildman, managing director and vice president sales for UK and Ireland at Yahoo, said: "We firmly believe that branded content is the future of online advertising and this type of exclusive and innovative site is a great way for brands to reach, engage and interact with consumers."
The campaign by Mother features a TV ad, which broke in April this year, and a partnership with Karl Lagerfield, who has designed three limited edition Diet Coke bottles.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - B2B Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, Cheshire / Greater Manchester
- Below The Line Account Director Source £55000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Shopper Marketing - London - £25k Source £25000 - £30000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Handlers with agency experience Source £150.00 - £250.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)