LG Electronics appoints iCrossing to global digital account
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 June 2011 03:45PM
LG Electronics, the consumer electronics brand, has appointed iCrossing as its global digital agency of record.
The agency will be responsible for the brand's overall global digital strategy, media, creative and the development of search, social and mobile programmes.
It was appointed to the account after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The business will be run mainly out of iCrossing’s newly launched office in Seoul, South Korea and across the network's 13 global offices.
At the start of this year, LG underwent a major marketing department restructure, which saw the departure of global marketing chief Dermot Boden. His departure was followed by that of Paul Meadows, head of brand at LG and Paul Trueman, marketing director of LG Electronic in May.
Last year (3 June) publishing giant Hearst Corporation acquired iCrossing for a reported $325m (£221.4m).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Marketing/New Business Coordinator-Packaging agency, London£30k Gabriele Skelton £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up