LG Electronics appoints iCrossing to global digital account
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 June 2011 03:45PM
LG Electronics, the consumer electronics brand, has appointed iCrossing as its global digital agency of record.
The agency will be responsible for the brand's overall global digital strategy, media, creative and the development of search, social and mobile programmes.
It was appointed to the account after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The business will be run mainly out of iCrossing’s newly launched office in Seoul, South Korea and across the network's 13 global offices.
At the start of this year, LG underwent a major marketing department restructure, which saw the departure of global marketing chief Dermot Boden. His departure was followed by that of Paul Meadows, head of brand at LG and Paul Trueman, marketing director of LG Electronic in May.
Last year (3 June) publishing giant Hearst Corporation acquired iCrossing for a reported $325m (£221.4m).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- senior account director > RETAIL > GLOBAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- social media account manager > DRINKS BRAND collectivo to £25-30k + amazing bens, London
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham