LG Electronics appoints iCrossing to global digital account
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 June 2011 03:45PM
LG Electronics, the consumer electronics brand, has appointed iCrossing as its global digital agency of record.
The agency will be responsible for the brand's overall global digital strategy, media, creative and the development of search, social and mobile programmes.
It was appointed to the account after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The business will be run mainly out of iCrossing’s newly launched office in Seoul, South Korea and across the network's 13 global offices.
At the start of this year, LG underwent a major marketing department restructure, which saw the departure of global marketing chief Dermot Boden. His departure was followed by that of Paul Meadows, head of brand at LG and Paul Trueman, marketing director of LG Electronic in May.
Last year (3 June) publishing giant Hearst Corporation acquired iCrossing for a reported $325m (£221.4m).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad