LG Electronics appoints iCrossing to global digital account
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 June 2011 03:45PM
LG Electronics, the consumer electronics brand, has appointed iCrossing as its global digital agency of record.
The agency will be responsible for the brand's overall global digital strategy, media, creative and the development of search, social and mobile programmes.
It was appointed to the account after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The business will be run mainly out of iCrossing’s newly launched office in Seoul, South Korea and across the network's 13 global offices.
At the start of this year, LG underwent a major marketing department restructure, which saw the departure of global marketing chief Dermot Boden. His departure was followed by that of Paul Meadows, head of brand at LG and Paul Trueman, marketing director of LG Electronic in May.
Last year (3 June) publishing giant Hearst Corporation acquired iCrossing for a reported $325m (£221.4m).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account