TMW appoints director of strategy amid planning restructure
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 June 2011 10:30AM
Tullo Marshall Warren (TWM) has appointed Kate Wheaton to the newly created role of director of strategy, as part of a restructure of its planning department.
Wheaton joins from EHS Brann where she worked for 10 years, most recently as executive planning director.
At TMW, Wheaton will be responsible for the agency's new strategic offer of account planning, data planning, data analytics and the newly formed marketing effectiveness function in one department. She will oversee a team of 12 planners and 18 staff members in total, working across the portfolio of TMW clients, which include Diageo, Unilever, Nissan and Sainsbury's.
The appointment is part of a restructure within TMW's strategy and planning department. It includes a merger with the data and marketing effectiveness offering, "Intelligent Influence", to create one department, in a bid to create greater brand engagement.
Wheaton will report to TMW managing director Chris Freeland, who said: "We spent a long time searching for the right person to lead our strategic services so this is a long awaited and exciting appointment.
"Kate's experience in developing strategies that engage with consumers and influence behaviour makes her the ideal person to head up our strategic offering in line with our Intelligent Influence proposition."
Richard Marshall, TMW partner, said: "Linking the strategy, planning with the data and marketing effectiveness departments to gain customer insight and totally aligning it with creative is a great move forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas