TMW appoints director of strategy amid planning restructure
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 June 2011 10:30AM
Tullo Marshall Warren (TWM) has appointed Kate Wheaton to the newly created role of director of strategy, as part of a restructure of its planning department.
Wheaton joins from EHS Brann where she worked for 10 years, most recently as executive planning director.
At TMW, Wheaton will be responsible for the agency's new strategic offer of account planning, data planning, data analytics and the newly formed marketing effectiveness function in one department. She will oversee a team of 12 planners and 18 staff members in total, working across the portfolio of TMW clients, which include Diageo, Unilever, Nissan and Sainsbury's.
The appointment is part of a restructure within TMW's strategy and planning department. It includes a merger with the data and marketing effectiveness offering, "Intelligent Influence", to create one department, in a bid to create greater brand engagement.
Wheaton will report to TMW managing director Chris Freeland, who said: "We spent a long time searching for the right person to lead our strategic services so this is a long awaited and exciting appointment.
"Kate's experience in developing strategies that engage with consumers and influence behaviour makes her the ideal person to head up our strategic offering in line with our Intelligent Influence proposition."
Richard Marshall, TMW partner, said: "Linking the strategy, planning with the data and marketing effectiveness departments to gain customer insight and totally aligning it with creative is a great move forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign