TMW appoints director of strategy amid planning restructure
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 June 2011 10:30AM
Tullo Marshall Warren (TWM) has appointed Kate Wheaton to the newly created role of director of strategy, as part of a restructure of its planning department.
Wheaton joins from EHS Brann where she worked for 10 years, most recently as executive planning director.
At TMW, Wheaton will be responsible for the agency's new strategic offer of account planning, data planning, data analytics and the newly formed marketing effectiveness function in one department. She will oversee a team of 12 planners and 18 staff members in total, working across the portfolio of TMW clients, which include Diageo, Unilever, Nissan and Sainsbury's.
The appointment is part of a restructure within TMW's strategy and planning department. It includes a merger with the data and marketing effectiveness offering, "Intelligent Influence", to create one department, in a bid to create greater brand engagement.
Wheaton will report to TMW managing director Chris Freeland, who said: "We spent a long time searching for the right person to lead our strategic services so this is a long awaited and exciting appointment.
"Kate's experience in developing strategies that engage with consumers and influence behaviour makes her the ideal person to head up our strategic offering in line with our Intelligent Influence proposition."
Richard Marshall, TMW partner, said: "Linking the strategy, planning with the data and marketing effectiveness departments to gain customer insight and totally aligning it with creative is a great move forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Head of Qualitative (Director), Brand & Innovation Jarlett de Grouchy £70000 - £90000 per annum + other benefits , London
- Business Development Executive Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £25000 per annum + + Good Bonus , Leeds
- PR Account Director - maternity cover - immediate start Brand Recruitment £55000 per annum + dependent on experience plus benefits, Reading