This Water in temperature-activated promotion
Fresh Trading is promoting This Water with a temperature-activated promotion in the UK over the next four weeks, and is introducing a new Innocent drink for kids.
Free bottles of This Water will be given away when the UK's temperature tops 28 degrees Celsius.
The promotional activity ties into the brand's digital summer campaign to 'Win The Perfect Summer'. Every This Water bottle will contain a promotional code for consumers to use to enter a competition to win prizes such as a VW camper van and tickets to the Burning Man Festival in the Nevada Desert.
Innocent, meanwhile, is pushing its children's and family ranges with a new drink and a family cookbook.
This Water and Innocent are both owned by Fresh Trading.
The drink is a mixture of fruit juice and spring water and will be available in packs of five, in orange or apple.
The range is marketed by Innocent as "One of your five-a-day. Bingo."
Innocent's first cookbook aims "to help fill families with good stuff". Marketing centres around getting families "involved in helping make, prepare and enjoy mealtimes together".
The book lists 100 recipes ranging from "two-minute breakfasts to a proper Sunday lunch".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Broadcast / Online Planning Manager -Leading Media Owner Aspire £45000.00 - £46000.00 per annum, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile