This Water in temperature-activated promotion
Fresh Trading is promoting This Water with a temperature-activated promotion in the UK over the next four weeks, and is introducing a new Innocent drink for kids.
Free bottles of This Water will be given away when the UK's temperature tops 28 degrees Celsius.
The promotional activity ties into the brand's digital summer campaign to 'Win The Perfect Summer'. Every This Water bottle will contain a promotional code for consumers to use to enter a competition to win prizes such as a VW camper van and tickets to the Burning Man Festival in the Nevada Desert.
Innocent, meanwhile, is pushing its children's and family ranges with a new drink and a family cookbook.
This Water and Innocent are both owned by Fresh Trading.
The drink is a mixture of fruit juice and spring water and will be available in packs of five, in orange or apple.
The range is marketed by Innocent as "One of your five-a-day. Bingo."
Innocent's first cookbook aims "to help fill families with good stuff". Marketing centres around getting families "involved in helping make, prepare and enjoy mealtimes together".
The book lists 100 recipes ranging from "two-minute breakfasts to a proper Sunday lunch".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Business Development Manager The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building