This Water in temperature-activated promotion
Fresh Trading is promoting This Water with a temperature-activated promotion in the UK over the next four weeks, and is introducing a new Innocent drink for kids.
Free bottles of This Water will be given away when the UK's temperature tops 28 degrees Celsius.
The promotional activity ties into the brand's digital summer campaign to 'Win The Perfect Summer'. Every This Water bottle will contain a promotional code for consumers to use to enter a competition to win prizes such as a VW camper van and tickets to the Burning Man Festival in the Nevada Desert.
Innocent, meanwhile, is pushing its children's and family ranges with a new drink and a family cookbook.
This Water and Innocent are both owned by Fresh Trading.
The drink is a mixture of fruit juice and spring water and will be available in packs of five, in orange or apple.
The range is marketed by Innocent as "One of your five-a-day. Bingo."
Innocent's first cookbook aims "to help fill families with good stuff". Marketing centres around getting families "involved in helping make, prepare and enjoy mealtimes together".
The book lists 100 recipes ranging from "two-minute breakfasts to a proper Sunday lunch".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show