Unilever launches Dove Hand & Body campaign
By Oliver Luft, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 June 2011 01:40PM
Unilever has launched its 'Body Language' campaign for the Dove Hand & Body range today (6 June) to promote its new product range across Europe.
The campaign by Ogilvy includes activity across TV, print and Facebook, as part of the global re-launch of the Hand & Body range.
The TV ad promotes the body lotions and uses the strapline "For skin so good, your body language shows it".
The campaign will run through key markets in Europe, with the core component of the digital activity featuring a bespoke Facebook application called The Body Language Tool.
The tool features six real women who use their bodies to spell out typed messages, which can be sent to friends, posted on Facebook and shared via various social media applications.
Michelle St Jacques, global brand director of Unilever, said: "This is an exciting new campaign for Dove.
"Women are spending more and more time on social media, which is why we decided to focus on Facebook creating engaging and playful applications they could share with their friends.
"It will enable us to bring Dove even closer to our consumers and give them an opportunity to have a live relationship with our brand."
The Facebook campaign also offers advice from body language expert Tonya Reiman at the 'Dove School of Body Language'. Further Facebook applications outline the new range and explains its benefits.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35K Source £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Analyst **Prestigious and Forward Thinking Media Agency** Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + fantastic benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff