Unilever launches Dove Hand & Body campaign
By Oliver Luft, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 June 2011 01:40PM
Unilever has launched its 'Body Language' campaign for the Dove Hand & Body range today (6 June) to promote its new product range across Europe.
The campaign by Ogilvy includes activity across TV, print and Facebook, as part of the global re-launch of the Hand & Body range.
The TV ad promotes the body lotions and uses the strapline "For skin so good, your body language shows it".
The campaign will run through key markets in Europe, with the core component of the digital activity featuring a bespoke Facebook application called The Body Language Tool.
The tool features six real women who use their bodies to spell out typed messages, which can be sent to friends, posted on Facebook and shared via various social media applications.
Michelle St Jacques, global brand director of Unilever, said: "This is an exciting new campaign for Dove.
"Women are spending more and more time on social media, which is why we decided to focus on Facebook creating engaging and playful applications they could share with their friends.
"It will enable us to bring Dove even closer to our consumers and give them an opportunity to have a live relationship with our brand."
The Facebook campaign also offers advice from body language expert Tonya Reiman at the 'Dove School of Body Language'. Further Facebook applications outline the new range and explains its benefits.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile