Reebok global marketing chief Prenderville departs
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 June 2011 08:30AM
Reebok's top global marketer, Richard Prenderville, has left the sportswear business after five years in the job.
Prenderville, head of global brand marketing, has departed to pursue "other opportunities". He will be replaced by Viktoria Wallner, who previously headed Reebok's digital marketing. Wallner will be responsible for global advertising, PR, digital, marketing, social media and creative services.
Prenderville joined Reebok in September 2006 from Reebok parent company Adidas, where was vice-president of media and new media.
He has been credited with being the driving force behind key Adidas initiatives such as high-profile branded content partnerships, such as those with Xbox and MTV.
In April this year, Reebok launched an integrated campaign that encouraged consumers to trial its training shoes in gyms and retailers across the UK. The 'Reebok Trial on Tour' campaign, created by agency Brave, ran for 11 weeks in DW gyms and DW Sports Stores.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Regional Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car or C/A + Benefits, South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, South East England