Reebok global marketing chief Prenderville departs
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 June 2011 08:30AM
Reebok's top global marketer, Richard Prenderville, has left the sportswear business after five years in the job.
Prenderville, head of global brand marketing, has departed to pursue "other opportunities". He will be replaced by Viktoria Wallner, who previously headed Reebok's digital marketing. Wallner will be responsible for global advertising, PR, digital, marketing, social media and creative services.
Prenderville joined Reebok in September 2006 from Reebok parent company Adidas, where was vice-president of media and new media.
He has been credited with being the driving force behind key Adidas initiatives such as high-profile branded content partnerships, such as those with Xbox and MTV.
In April this year, Reebok launched an integrated campaign that encouraged consumers to trial its training shoes in gyms and retailers across the UK. The 'Reebok Trial on Tour' campaign, created by agency Brave, ran for 11 weeks in DW gyms and DW Sports Stores.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner (DM Agency) Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Producer Gemini Search £40000.00 - £43000 per annum, West End
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch