VCCP Blue lands £7m Carling account
VCCP Blue has won the £7m creative account for Carling after a final shoot-out against RKCR/Y&R.
The agency will work on a successor to the lager brand's 'You Know Who Your Mates Are' campaigns, which have been running since 2007 and were created by incumbent Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
VCCP Blue, VCCP's creative entrepreneurial offering, won the £3m account for another Molson Coors brand, Coors Light, from The Leith Agency in October last year.
The pitch involved BMB and Fallon at an earlier stage and the process was managed by ISBA.
Chris McDonough, marketing director at Molson Coors UK & Ireland, said: "The quality of work presented was outstanding and VCCP Blue offered an excellent proposition, which we believe can help us broaden Carling's appeal and consumer footprint, while maintaining its number-one status."
BMB retains the accounts for other Molson Coors brands, Cobra, Corona and Grolsch, having won the latter two in March.
Molson Coors' attempts to broaden the appeal of Carling have included hiring design agency Echo at the end of 2010.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Cobra attempts to overtake 20 beer brands with £4m campaign
- VCCP Blue unveils its first campaign for Carling
- VCCP growth helps Chime to £12.7m first half profits
- Van Damme 'freezes hard' for latest Coors push
- Aer Lingus reviews £4m ad business
- VCCP lands £3.5m Dormeo business
- BMB wins Grolsch but Carling reviews
- Designer / Creative Artworker David Thatcher Recruitment £25-30k, Wantage, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director David Thatcher Recruitment 335-60k dep experience, Milton Keynes
- planning Director Twist Recruitment £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web