House of Fraser hires search and social agencies
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 June 2011 01:06PM
House of Fraser, the privately owned department store, has appointed two specialist digital agencies in a bid to double its online sales to £100m in 2011.
It has appointed Greenlight, the search-marketing agency, alongside We Are Social, the social media agency, to work together to create a digital marketing strategy incorporating search and social.
House of Fraser aims to create a more "pleasant and fun" online shopping experience, and will look to increase visibility of its clothing range in search, engage with more customers, and improve retention levels.
In 2010, it reported online sales of £50m and wants to grow the number of brands it sells online from 850 to 1,000 this year.
In April, House of Fraser appointed Fallon to handle its £5m advertising account, having previously created most of its marketing in-house.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show