House of Fraser hires search and social agencies
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 June 2011 01:06PM
House of Fraser, the privately owned department store, has appointed two specialist digital agencies in a bid to double its online sales to £100m in 2011.
It has appointed Greenlight, the search-marketing agency, alongside We Are Social, the social media agency, to work together to create a digital marketing strategy incorporating search and social.
House of Fraser aims to create a more "pleasant and fun" online shopping experience, and will look to increase visibility of its clothing range in search, engage with more customers, and improve retention levels.
In 2010, it reported online sales of £50m and wants to grow the number of brands it sells online from 850 to 1,000 this year.
In April, House of Fraser appointed Fallon to handle its £5m advertising account, having previously created most of its marketing in-house.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media