House of Fraser hires search and social agencies
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 June 2011 01:06PM
House of Fraser, the privately owned department store, has appointed two specialist digital agencies in a bid to double its online sales to £100m in 2011.
It has appointed Greenlight, the search-marketing agency, alongside We Are Social, the social media agency, to work together to create a digital marketing strategy incorporating search and social.
House of Fraser aims to create a more "pleasant and fun" online shopping experience, and will look to increase visibility of its clothing range in search, engage with more customers, and improve retention levels.
In 2010, it reported online sales of £50m and wants to grow the number of brands it sells online from 850 to 1,000 this year.
In April, House of Fraser appointed Fallon to handle its £5m advertising account, having previously created most of its marketing in-house.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior CRM Executive Online Resourcing Up to £34,000, Euston, London
- Marketing Executive Online Resourcing Up to £28,000, Euston, London
- Corporate Affairs Manager Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Global Content Manager Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Full Service Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25,000 to £30,000, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list