House of Fraser hires search and social agencies
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 June 2011 01:06PM
House of Fraser, the privately owned department store, has appointed two specialist digital agencies in a bid to double its online sales to £100m in 2011.
It has appointed Greenlight, the search-marketing agency, alongside We Are Social, the social media agency, to work together to create a digital marketing strategy incorporating search and social.
House of Fraser aims to create a more "pleasant and fun" online shopping experience, and will look to increase visibility of its clothing range in search, engage with more customers, and improve retention levels.
In 2010, it reported online sales of £50m and wants to grow the number of brands it sells online from 850 to 1,000 this year.
In April, House of Fraser appointed Fallon to handle its £5m advertising account, having previously created most of its marketing in-house.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Middleweight Designer Major Players Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£30000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Coordinator,Construction, London, £28k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
- Customer Insight analyst Stopgap £29400 per annum, South East England
- Customer Marketing Manager Hill's Pet Nutrition c/o SmithCarey Ltd Competitive salary + Bonus + Car + Benefits, South East England
- Junior to Midweight Creative Team Apple&Ink up to £32k, dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake