Specific Media rolls out video ad network
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 June 2011 03:36PM
Specific Media, the ad network, has launched a fully integrated video advertising service to help brands reach addressable audiences via video.
Specific Media's new technology combines video with its current data, analytics and targeting platform. It claims the service will help advertisers and agencies create integrated campaigns, while giving publishers the ability to monetise their video inventory.
Ian Dowds, senior vice president of Specific Media said: "Traditional display online has been about standard banners and buttons which has been measured in a more traditional way, but this allows us to move further up the funnel in the branding space."
He said the technology is about delivering engagement from quality online video, with premium publishing partners including ITN, Contactmusic.com, Food Network and TVCatchup.
Specific Media disclosed that AKA, the media agency specialising in theatre clients, was the first client to run a campaign across the new video network, for the launch of Shrek the Musical in April.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £24,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Aspire £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester