PZ Cussons Beauty hires Neville McCarthy's Andrew Perera to head comms
By Nadirah Kaba, prweek.com, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 08:56AM
PZ Cussons Beauty, owner of St Tropez and Charles Worthington brands, has raided luxuy PR agency Neville McCarthy for its new comms boss.
Andrew Perera has now been appointed to director of global comms & PR, a role that will start immediately. Perera was previously associate director at Neville McCarthy and has also worked at EHPR, Modus Publicity and MAC Cosmetics
He is to lead global comms across St Tropez, Charles Worthington and The Sanctuary, as well as developing both internal and external comms.
PZ Cussons Beauty has opened new head offices in Covent Garden, where Perera will be based, supported by a team of five.
Global consumer goods firm PZ Cussons set up its beauty division in February to focus on its beauty brands both in the UK and internationally.
Headed by Michelle Feeney, formerly CEO of St Tropez, it operates autonomously from PZ Cussons UK.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Pitch Consultants £27000 - £35000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- Media Planner Adam Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package, Liverpool
- Business Development Manager - brand experience agency Gabriele Skelton £45000 per annum, London
- New Business Developer Periscope Recruitment LLP £60000.00 per annum, London