PZ Cussons Beauty hires Neville McCarthy's Andrew Perera to head comms
By Nadirah Kaba, prweek.com, Wednesday, 08 June 2011 08:56AM
PZ Cussons Beauty, owner of St Tropez and Charles Worthington brands, has raided luxuy PR agency Neville McCarthy for its new comms boss.
Andrew Perera has now been appointed to director of global comms & PR, a role that will start immediately. Perera was previously associate director at Neville McCarthy and has also worked at EHPR, Modus Publicity and MAC Cosmetics
He is to lead global comms across St Tropez, Charles Worthington and The Sanctuary, as well as developing both internal and external comms.
PZ Cussons Beauty has opened new head offices in Covent Garden, where Perera will be based, supported by a team of five.
Global consumer goods firm PZ Cussons set up its beauty division in February to focus on its beauty brands both in the UK and internationally.
Headed by Michelle Feeney, formerly CEO of St Tropez, it operates autonomously from PZ Cussons UK.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%