Social media played 'arguably critical role' in Arab uprisings, finds new report
Since the regime changes in Tunisia and Egypt, and other popular uprisings in Middle Eastern countries, there has been a lot of discussion about the importance of social media in mobilising protesters.
Now a new report by the Dubai School of Government addresses this question, among others, with the publication of the latest Arab Social Media Report.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)