Social media played 'arguably critical role' in Arab uprisings, finds new report
Since the regime changes in Tunisia and Egypt, and other popular uprisings in Middle Eastern countries, there has been a lot of discussion about the importance of social media in mobilising protesters.
Now a new report by the Dubai School of Government addresses this question, among others, with the publication of the latest Arab Social Media Report.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Director/Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + dependent on experience , Potters Bar
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CREATIVE AGENCY - PRINT, DESIGN - £50K Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, West London
- Digital Designer - Agency - London - £30-£35k Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive Stopgap £120 - £130 per day, London