Social media played 'arguably critical role' in Arab uprisings, finds new report
Since the regime changes in Tunisia and Egypt, and other popular uprisings in Middle Eastern countries, there has been a lot of discussion about the importance of social media in mobilising protesters.
Now a new report by the Dubai School of Government addresses this question, among others, with the publication of the latest Arab Social Media Report.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International Media Account Manager - Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package + bonus, London
- Freelance Artworker Creative Recruitment £90 - £100 per day, West London