P&G rejigs male grooming heads
P&G, the global FMCG giant, has promoted Patrice Louvet to president of its global male grooming division, effective from 1 July.
Louvet replaces Charles V Bergh, who is retiring from the company. He has been with P&G for 28 years and is leaving to become the chief executive of an undisclosed company.
Louvet is currently the president of global prestige at P&G. He will be replaced by Joanne Crewes, the current vice president of global SKII and female beauty, Australasia, south east Asia, India, Japan and Korea.
Louvet has held leading roles across the beauty categories for P&G's prestige and mass channels.
Crewes has worked across P&G's haircare, cosmetics, personal care and cleansers, and skincare businesses for the past 20 years.
Robert McDonald, chief executive and president, P&G, said: "Gina Drosos, who currently leads our Female Beauty business, Patrice Louvet, Joanne Crewes and their teams have deep, diverse and global experience in Beauty.
"In fact, this new team, incumbent and new leaders alike, has nearly 300 years of collective Beauty industry experience.
"I am confident we have the right experienced hands on this business and will continue to strengthen P&G's global leadership in the Beauty industry. We wish Chip great success and will build on the strong foundation he has laid in our Grooming business over the past six years."
Last month, Procter & Gamble's Roisin Donnelly was named the most powerful marketer in Britain, topping Marketing's annual Power 100 ranking, sponsored by Engine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show