Digital shops gear up for GSK roster review
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 June 2011 11:30AM
GlaxoSmithKline has approached digital agencies as it looks to review its digital agency roster.
The FMCG giant is understood to have invited digital agencies to submit their details to an online portal to take part in a survey as part of the roster review.
However, it has not provided any further details about which territories the review will include.
GSK specialises in consumer healthcare and the nutritional healthcare business, with brands including Ribena, Lucozade and Aquafresh.
It has highlighted consumer healthcare as a key driver for growth and is selling off 19 brands, including Nytol and FiberChoice, from that part of the business to focus on oral health and nutrition categories, which include Sensodyne, Panadol and Horlicks.
GSK recently rolled out the biggest campaign to date for its dental healthcare brand Corsodyl, created by Grey and valued at £7.3 million.
GSK did not respond to a request for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Consumer Press Officer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: pension, healthcare, Thame
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000 per annum, London
- Senior Campaign Manager Stopgap Ã‚£300 per day, London
- Mid-Senior Project Manager/ Producer (DIGITAL) Purple Consultancy Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Traffic Manager The Great & The Good Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£30000 per annum, London