Sasha Orr joins Albion in management restructure
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 June 2011 12:20PM
Albion London has hired Saatchi & Saatchi New York's Sasha Orr as part of a management restructure.
Orr joins the agency as a managing partner, and will be tasked with defining Albion's culture and service offerings, as well as helping to oversee the agency's key clients.
Albion has also promoted its delivery director, Susie Macarthur, to managing partner. She has been at the agency since October 2009, having joined from DLKW Lowe.
Orr and Macarthur will now form part of a rejigged Albion leadership team, working alongside the agency's existing managing partners, Liz Wilson, Nick Darken and Glyn Britton. The team will report to Jason Goodman, the founder and chief executive of Albion.
Goodman said: "Albion is now at a stage where it needs to restructure for the next phase of growth. Bringing Sasha and Susie into the leadership team is a fresh injection of talent and energy to help power us to the next level."
Following the changes, Albion has promoted its business director, Matt Roskill, to client services director. Roskill joined in 2007, having previously been an account director at McCann London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show