Sasha Orr joins Albion in management restructure
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 June 2011 12:20PM
Albion London has hired Saatchi & Saatchi New York's Sasha Orr as part of a management restructure.
Orr joins the agency as a managing partner, and will be tasked with defining Albion's culture and service offerings, as well as helping to oversee the agency's key clients.
Albion has also promoted its delivery director, Susie Macarthur, to managing partner. She has been at the agency since October 2009, having joined from DLKW Lowe.
Orr and Macarthur will now form part of a rejigged Albion leadership team, working alongside the agency's existing managing partners, Liz Wilson, Nick Darken and Glyn Britton. The team will report to Jason Goodman, the founder and chief executive of Albion.
Goodman said: "Albion is now at a stage where it needs to restructure for the next phase of growth. Bringing Sasha and Susie into the leadership team is a fresh injection of talent and energy to help power us to the next level."
Following the changes, Albion has promoted its business director, Matt Roskill, to client services director. Roskill joined in 2007, having previously been an account director at McCann London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business