James Sanderson to take CEO role at Skive
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 June 2011 12:05PM
James Sanderson, the former president of Digitas London, has joined the independent digital creative agency Skive as its first chief executive.
At Skive, Sanderson will be responsible for leading the agency and delivering its strategic vision.
Sanderson left Digitas London in March this year, following its acquisition by Publicis. Before joining Digitas in 2009, he was the chief operating officer at glue London, having joined in October 2002 as its managing director.
Skive was founded in 2001. It employs 45 digital specialists and has clients including Kit Kat, Carlsberg, COI, L'Oréal and Vauxhall.
Sean Singleton, the Skive group managing partner and co-founder, said: "We have won some exciting clients over the last year, and made significant moves towards creating a fully fledged digital agency. With James leading the agency, we are determined to capitalise on this, and grow both the business and our reputation even more rapidly."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne