James Sanderson to take CEO role at Skive
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 June 2011 12:05PM
James Sanderson, the former president of Digitas London, has joined the independent digital creative agency Skive as its first chief executive.
At Skive, Sanderson will be responsible for leading the agency and delivering its strategic vision.
Sanderson left Digitas London in March this year, following its acquisition by Publicis. Before joining Digitas in 2009, he was the chief operating officer at glue London, having joined in October 2002 as its managing director.
Skive was founded in 2001. It employs 45 digital specialists and has clients including Kit Kat, Carlsberg, COI, L'Oréal and Vauxhall.
Sean Singleton, the Skive group managing partner and co-founder, said: "We have won some exciting clients over the last year, and made significant moves towards creating a fully fledged digital agency. With James leading the agency, we are determined to capitalise on this, and grow both the business and our reputation even more rapidly."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- account director > GLOBAL DIGITAL SOCIAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- Web Shop Operations Process Lead (eCommerce) - Supermarket Chain Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Digital Account Director - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £50,000 + excellent benefits package, London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager - Fast Growing Ladies Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £40,000 + Fantastic benefits!, Central London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push