James Sanderson to take CEO role at Skive
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 June 2011 12:05PM
James Sanderson, the former president of Digitas London, has joined the independent digital creative agency Skive as its first chief executive.
At Skive, Sanderson will be responsible for leading the agency and delivering its strategic vision.
Sanderson left Digitas London in March this year, following its acquisition by Publicis. Before joining Digitas in 2009, he was the chief operating officer at glue London, having joined in October 2002 as its managing director.
Skive was founded in 2001. It employs 45 digital specialists and has clients including Kit Kat, Carlsberg, COI, L'Oréal and Vauxhall.
Sean Singleton, the Skive group managing partner and co-founder, said: "We have won some exciting clients over the last year, and made significant moves towards creating a fully fledged digital agency. With James leading the agency, we are determined to capitalise on this, and grow both the business and our reputation even more rapidly."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Recruitment Manager - Technical Development Team Propel £28000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Copywriter & Marketing Executive - Events, Integrated Marketing Live Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £20000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Recruitment Team Leader - Technology (Contract) Propel £35000 - £42000 per annum + OTE £80k, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign