New business leagues (10 June 2011)
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 13 June 2011 12:09PM
Arnold KLP enters the creative league after taking the P&O Cruises account.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Manager RLA £28,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience) , Bournemouth, Dorset
- Account Executive RLA £20,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience), Bournemouth, Dorset
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £32000 - £40000 per annum, London