Media360: Pictures from the gala dinner and evening event
By Jeremy King, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 13 June 2011 03:46PM
Delegates and sponsors were treated to a gala dinner and entertainment from comedian Alun Cochrane on the first night of this year's Media360 conference at the Lowry in Manchester, and Media Week has pictures from the evening.
After a long day of educational seminars and sessions, delegates at this year's Media 360 were treated to a drinks reception, followed by a three-course meal on the first night of the conference.
For entertainment, comedian Alun Cochrane wowed the crowd, which included everyone from Channel 4 and Disney, to Starcom MediaVest and MEC, with a number of media-related jokes.
The following day, delegates headed to sessions from speakers that included Channel 4 CEO David Abraham; BBH strategy director Simeon Adams; Sainsbury's head of national advertising Tom Hampson, and Tata Global Beverages regional president UK and Africa, Nigel Holland.
Bringing the conference to an end, both CDM London creative director Gordon Torr and Anomaly UK founding partner Paul Graham provided the final sessions.
An insight into the sessions can be found here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media