Media360: Pictures from the gala dinner and evening event
By Jeremy King, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 13 June 2011 03:46PM
Delegates and sponsors were treated to a gala dinner and entertainment from comedian Alun Cochrane on the first night of this year's Media360 conference at the Lowry in Manchester, and Media Week has pictures from the evening.
After a long day of educational seminars and sessions, delegates at this year's Media 360 were treated to a drinks reception, followed by a three-course meal on the first night of the conference.
For entertainment, comedian Alun Cochrane wowed the crowd, which included everyone from Channel 4 and Disney, to Starcom MediaVest and MEC, with a number of media-related jokes.
The following day, delegates headed to sessions from speakers that included Channel 4 CEO David Abraham; BBH strategy director Simeon Adams; Sainsbury's head of national advertising Tom Hampson, and Tata Global Beverages regional president UK and Africa, Nigel Holland.
Bringing the conference to an end, both CDM London creative director Gordon Torr and Anomaly UK founding partner Paul Graham provided the final sessions.
An insight into the sessions can be found here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- UI Designer- 35-40k DoE + Amazing benefits Nakama 30-40k dependent on experience + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Director | £42,000 Dynamic New Alliances £38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Benefits , City of London
- Sr Designer Red Sofa London £50000.00 per annum, London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again