Media360: Pictures from the gala dinner and evening event
By Jeremy King, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 13 June 2011 03:46PM
Delegates and sponsors were treated to a gala dinner and entertainment from comedian Alun Cochrane on the first night of this year's Media360 conference at the Lowry in Manchester, and Media Week has pictures from the evening.
After a long day of educational seminars and sessions, delegates at this year's Media 360 were treated to a drinks reception, followed by a three-course meal on the first night of the conference.
For entertainment, comedian Alun Cochrane wowed the crowd, which included everyone from Channel 4 and Disney, to Starcom MediaVest and MEC, with a number of media-related jokes.
The following day, delegates headed to sessions from speakers that included Channel 4 CEO David Abraham; BBH strategy director Simeon Adams; Sainsbury's head of national advertising Tom Hampson, and Tata Global Beverages regional president UK and Africa, Nigel Holland.
Bringing the conference to an end, both CDM London creative director Gordon Torr and Anomaly UK founding partner Paul Graham provided the final sessions.
An insight into the sessions can be found here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Media Bitch's Diary 15 June
- Media360: Broadcasters are needed in an internet age, says C4 chief Abraham
- Media360: Pictures from the conference
- Media360: YouTube reveals first research on ad skipping
- Media360: Guardian commercial chief maps the future of paid-for strategy
- Media360: Mendoza calls for more media agency-owner collaboration
- Media360: Premier Foods' Goldstone on managing agencies
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Consultant Hasson Associates Up to £40k + car allowance, Buckinghamshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading