Media360: Pictures from the gala dinner and evening event
By Jeremy King, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 13 June 2011 03:46PM
Delegates and sponsors were treated to a gala dinner and entertainment from comedian Alun Cochrane on the first night of this year's Media360 conference at the Lowry in Manchester, and Media Week has pictures from the evening.
After a long day of educational seminars and sessions, delegates at this year's Media 360 were treated to a drinks reception, followed by a three-course meal on the first night of the conference.
For entertainment, comedian Alun Cochrane wowed the crowd, which included everyone from Channel 4 and Disney, to Starcom MediaVest and MEC, with a number of media-related jokes.
The following day, delegates headed to sessions from speakers that included Channel 4 CEO David Abraham; BBH strategy director Simeon Adams; Sainsbury's head of national advertising Tom Hampson, and Tata Global Beverages regional president UK and Africa, Nigel Holland.
Bringing the conference to an end, both CDM London creative director Gordon Torr and Anomaly UK founding partner Paul Graham provided the final sessions.
An insight into the sessions can be found here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Qual Research Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media