UKTV adds Really to Freeview platform
UKTV is to expand its lifestyle channel Really to the 19m households with Freeview.
The digital TV broadcaster will be backing the initiative with a seven-figure marketing campaign, and has appointed Red Bee Media to handle the creative.
The campaign is expected to encompass TV, radio, press and outdoor, as well as a heavy social-media and online presence.
It is understood that UKTV plans to invest a similar amount on marketing Really as it spent on the relaunch of UKTV Gold 2 as Dave in 2008, in a bid to achieve a similarly high profile.
Clare Laycock, interim director of lifestyle and channel head of Really and Home, said: ‘There is so much untapped potential with this channel and with a more prominent shop window to show off our wares, we’ll be looking to maximise Really’s potential.’
Really will continue to be available to Virgin Media and BSkyB customers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London