Greenlight appoints director of social media
Search agency Greenlight has bolstered its social media credentials with the appointment of Anna O'Brien from Citibank as its first director of social media.
Earlier this month the agency won the search account for department store House of Fraser, while the social media account went to We Are Social.
O'Brien joins Greenlight from Citibank in the US where she served as vice president of social media and created the initial roadmap and strategy for its social media presence.
During her tenure, Citi became the first financial services account verified by Twitter and the first to have a shorter, custom URL. O’Brien also initiated and led the bank’s listening programme.
Andreas Pouros, chief operating officer at Greenlight, said: "Anna's appointment places Greenlight immediately at the top of the social media marketing arena, firmly transforming the agency into a leader in the engagement marketing space."
Prior to Citi, O’Brien worked with Critical Mass and Wunderman.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Data Analyst - (Games Development Studio) - Guildford Guru Careers £Competitive (DOE), Guildford, Surrey (GU2)
- Digital Marketing Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, North Yorkshire
- After Effects Designer Source £35000 per annum + Pro rata, London
- Digital Account Manager Digital Bubble £33,000 - 38,000, Central London
- Account Director - Design & Branding Agency Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
Who should you be kissing on Twitter? A new microsite offers guidance
It’s National Kissing Day, as if you didn’t know. And to celebrate, instead of kissing each other, the lingerie company Curvy Kate has developed a new microsite. Using a scientific formula, otherwise known as the Twitter API, Curvy Kate has looked at who you follow and your tweets to determine who you should be kissing.