LBi hosts Cannes substitute in East London
LBi is running the Cannt Festival for adlanders who are unable to make the trip to the South of France for next week's event.
The festival will run across East London from Sunday for a week.
LBi's executive creative directors Simon Gill and Laura Jordan Bambach are behind the event. Last year the duo organized a smaller version with SheSays and Meat Club.
Agencies including Wieden+Kennedy, Mother, Poke, Skive, Soup, Rehab Studio, Plan B Studio and AMV BBDO will take part in the Cannt Festival, which includes a Battle of the Bands and Gutter Bars. There will also be a link-up to the real advertising festival taking place in Cannes through the Gutterbarometer app.
Jordan Bambach said: "Cannt is a festival born out of the desire to thank all the folk that contribute so much over the year to the success of their agencies at Cannes, but don't have an opportunity to go.
"We're keen that in this inaugural festival year we support and connect as many agencies, colleges and other people involved in making the great work as possible.
"Our hope is that this will be the beginning of a yearly celebration by the whole industry, for the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Director of Marketing EMEA EMR £85000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- PR Manager - Luxury Online Brand - London Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- TEMPORARY ART & EDITORIAL CO-ORDINATOR Creative Recruitment £35000 - £39000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Account Manager - Beauty and entertainment clients! Section:Media Ltd £35,000 - £40,000, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands adds lead generation to
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.