BSUR Amsterdam wins £20m SCA task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 June 2011 11:20AM
SCA has appointed BSUR Amsterdam to handle the £20 million pan-European account for its feminine hygiene products.
BSUR won the business after a pitch against Crispin Porter & Bogusky Europe, VCCP and WCRS&Co.
The agency will now oversee the strategy and creation of integrated ad campaigns for SCA's feminine hygiene products, which are sold under the Libresse brand umbrella.
Libresse brands include Bodyform in the UK, Nana in France and Nuvenia in Italy.
SCA called a pitch for the account in October last year. The process was handled out of the company's Munich headquarters, and was overseen by Libresse's European communications manager, Axel Weiblen.
Most recently, TBWA\Being Paris handled the pan-European advertising for Libresse. Before that, the company used agencies on a market-by-market basis, with Bartle Bogle Hegarty in the UK overseeing its Bodyform brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Artworker fishtank £27000 - £32000 per annum, Bristol
- Events Manager fishtank £32000 - £39000 per annum, Bristol
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 per annum, Wigan
- Backend Web Developer Leeds. Premier Media £30000 per annum + BENEFITS, Leeds