BSUR Amsterdam wins £20m SCA task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 June 2011 11:20AM
SCA has appointed BSUR Amsterdam to handle the £20 million pan-European account for its feminine hygiene products.
BSUR won the business after a pitch against Crispin Porter & Bogusky Europe, VCCP and WCRS&Co.
The agency will now oversee the strategy and creation of integrated ad campaigns for SCA's feminine hygiene products, which are sold under the Libresse brand umbrella.
Libresse brands include Bodyform in the UK, Nana in France and Nuvenia in Italy.
SCA called a pitch for the account in October last year. The process was handled out of the company's Munich headquarters, and was overseen by Libresse's European communications manager, Axel Weiblen.
Most recently, TBWA\Being Paris handled the pan-European advertising for Libresse. Before that, the company used agencies on a market-by-market basis, with Bartle Bogle Hegarty in the UK overseeing its Bodyform brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Awards Project Manager Stopgap £42000 - £46000 per annum + pro rata - 4 days per week, London
- Producer Major Players £30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant/Executive Brand Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Creative Services Manager > cool Soho Advertising & Production Agency collectivo Up to £45,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Specialist (6 month contract) Brand Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote