BSUR Amsterdam wins £20m SCA task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 June 2011 11:20AM
SCA has appointed BSUR Amsterdam to handle the £20 million pan-European account for its feminine hygiene products.
BSUR won the business after a pitch against Crispin Porter & Bogusky Europe, VCCP and WCRS&Co.
The agency will now oversee the strategy and creation of integrated ad campaigns for SCA's feminine hygiene products, which are sold under the Libresse brand umbrella.
Libresse brands include Bodyform in the UK, Nana in France and Nuvenia in Italy.
SCA called a pitch for the account in October last year. The process was handled out of the company's Munich headquarters, and was overseen by Libresse's European communications manager, Axel Weiblen.
Most recently, TBWA\Being Paris handled the pan-European advertising for Libresse. Before that, the company used agencies on a market-by-market basis, with Bartle Bogle Hegarty in the UK overseeing its Bodyform brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge