IPA launches first iPhone and iPad app for planners
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 June 2011 11:05AM
The IPA strategy group has launched the first iPhone and iPad app for strategists.
The Fast Strategy app, launched in partnership with News International, offers advice from top planners, including the Bartle Bogle Hegarty UK chairman, Jim Carroll, and Les Binet, the European director at DDB Matrix.
Advice has been designed to provide planners and strategists with practical tips to help them "when they are staring at a blank page or are drowning in data". It allows users around the world to read, rank and rate the tips, share them via social media, and upload their own.
The app, which can be downloaded via iTunes using http://tinyurl.com/faststrategy, forms part of the IPA president Nicola Mendelsohn's agenda to create a new generation of "creative pioneers by developing better skills and creating better connections".
She said: "This app will address both areas; by sharing advice through technology on an industry-wide and global scale, we will become smarter and more valuable to clients."
Amelia Torode, VCCP's head of strategy and innovation and the chair of the IPA strategy group, said: "This is the first standalone public app that the IPA has done and we want it to become a magnet for people to upload their strategic 'road-block' tips.
"We are also keen to involve big names from the creative technology world and for it to become the world's largest shared planning resource."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager VMA Group Up to £40k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Manager Bray Leino £Competitive (depending on experience), Devon / Barnstaple, Devon / Bristol, City of Bristol / Filleigh, Devon
- Digital Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager VMA Group £55,000 + bonuses + benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Online Marketing Manager Stopgap £36000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign