IPA launches first iPhone and iPad app for planners
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 June 2011 11:05AM
The IPA strategy group has launched the first iPhone and iPad app for strategists.
The Fast Strategy app, launched in partnership with News International, offers advice from top planners, including the Bartle Bogle Hegarty UK chairman, Jim Carroll, and Les Binet, the European director at DDB Matrix.
Advice has been designed to provide planners and strategists with practical tips to help them "when they are staring at a blank page or are drowning in data". It allows users around the world to read, rank and rate the tips, share them via social media, and upload their own.
The app, which can be downloaded via iTunes using http://tinyurl.com/faststrategy, forms part of the IPA president Nicola Mendelsohn's agenda to create a new generation of "creative pioneers by developing better skills and creating better connections".
She said: "This app will address both areas; by sharing advice through technology on an industry-wide and global scale, we will become smarter and more valuable to clients."
Amelia Torode, VCCP's head of strategy and innovation and the chair of the IPA strategy group, said: "This is the first standalone public app that the IPA has done and we want it to become a magnet for people to upload their strategic 'road-block' tips.
"We are also keen to involve big names from the creative technology world and for it to become the world's largest shared planning resource."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch