IPA launches first iPhone and iPad app for planners
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 June 2011 11:05AM
The IPA strategy group has launched the first iPhone and iPad app for strategists.
The Fast Strategy app, launched in partnership with News International, offers advice from top planners, including the Bartle Bogle Hegarty UK chairman, Jim Carroll, and Les Binet, the European director at DDB Matrix.
Advice has been designed to provide planners and strategists with practical tips to help them "when they are staring at a blank page or are drowning in data". It allows users around the world to read, rank and rate the tips, share them via social media, and upload their own.
The app, which can be downloaded via iTunes using http://tinyurl.com/faststrategy, forms part of the IPA president Nicola Mendelsohn's agenda to create a new generation of "creative pioneers by developing better skills and creating better connections".
She said: "This app will address both areas; by sharing advice through technology on an industry-wide and global scale, we will become smarter and more valuable to clients."
Amelia Torode, VCCP's head of strategy and innovation and the chair of the IPA strategy group, said: "This is the first standalone public app that the IPA has done and we want it to become a magnet for people to upload their strategic 'road-block' tips.
"We are also keen to involve big names from the creative technology world and for it to become the world's largest shared planning resource."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Event Co-ordinator Stopgap £24000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Retail Brands! Royds Raphael c£40k + bonus & benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad