IPA launches first iPhone and iPad app for planners
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 June 2011 11:05AM
The IPA strategy group has launched the first iPhone and iPad app for strategists.
The Fast Strategy app, launched in partnership with News International, offers advice from top planners, including the Bartle Bogle Hegarty UK chairman, Jim Carroll, and Les Binet, the European director at DDB Matrix.
Advice has been designed to provide planners and strategists with practical tips to help them "when they are staring at a blank page or are drowning in data". It allows users around the world to read, rank and rate the tips, share them via social media, and upload their own.
The app, which can be downloaded via iTunes using http://tinyurl.com/faststrategy, forms part of the IPA president Nicola Mendelsohn's agenda to create a new generation of "creative pioneers by developing better skills and creating better connections".
She said: "This app will address both areas; by sharing advice through technology on an industry-wide and global scale, we will become smarter and more valuable to clients."
Amelia Torode, VCCP's head of strategy and innovation and the chair of the IPA strategy group, said: "This is the first standalone public app that the IPA has done and we want it to become a magnet for people to upload their strategic 'road-block' tips.
"We are also keen to involve big names from the creative technology world and for it to become the world's largest shared planning resource."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief