Campaign unveils Cannes iPhone app
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 June 2011 11:45AM
Campaign has launched an iPhone app to coincide with the Cannes Festival of Creativity, which kicks off this Sunday.
Available to download free from the iTunes Store, Campaign@Cannes is an interactive, real-time pocket guide to all the usual, and unusual, must-have information from Cannes week.
The app provides the latest Campaign news and awards results, plus guides on how to work and play at Cannes. It also enables users to connect with other visitors.
Specific content includes photos; the full seminar, workshop and exhibition programme; speaker profiles; useful Cannes information (including map); Campaign's Top5s, such as people to spot, things to do, places of calm and Cannes' hidden secrets; and a direct messaging function.
The app has been developed in partnership with the global communications company Innocean Worldwide and was created by Propeller Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer - World Renowned Branding Agency (London) Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + BENEFITS AND BONUS SCHEME, East London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs