Campaign unveils Cannes iPhone app
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 June 2011 11:45AM
Campaign has launched an iPhone app to coincide with the Cannes Festival of Creativity, which kicks off this Sunday.
Available to download free from the iTunes Store, Campaign@Cannes is an interactive, real-time pocket guide to all the usual, and unusual, must-have information from Cannes week.
The app provides the latest Campaign news and awards results, plus guides on how to work and play at Cannes. It also enables users to connect with other visitors.
Specific content includes photos; the full seminar, workshop and exhibition programme; speaker profiles; useful Cannes information (including map); Campaign's Top5s, such as people to spot, things to do, places of calm and Cannes' hidden secrets; and a direct messaging function.
The app has been developed in partnership with the global communications company Innocean Worldwide and was created by Propeller Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- CRM and Segmentation Manager JV Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car + Excellent Benefits + Bonus, West Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Director - B2B Technology Marketing Agency - Home Counties - £45k - £55k - NP108 Stonor £45k - £55k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / Surrey
- Channel Marketing Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Recruitment Consultant Ninesharp £21000 - £35000 per annum + Uncapped Commission - No Thresholds, Greater Manchester
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday