Campaign unveils Cannes iPhone app
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 June 2011 11:45AM
Campaign has launched an iPhone app to coincide with the Cannes Festival of Creativity, which kicks off this Sunday.
Available to download free from the iTunes Store, Campaign@Cannes is an interactive, real-time pocket guide to all the usual, and unusual, must-have information from Cannes week.
The app provides the latest Campaign news and awards results, plus guides on how to work and play at Cannes. It also enables users to connect with other visitors.
Specific content includes photos; the full seminar, workshop and exhibition programme; speaker profiles; useful Cannes information (including map); Campaign's Top5s, such as people to spot, things to do, places of calm and Cannes' hidden secrets; and a direct messaging function.
The app has been developed in partnership with the global communications company Innocean Worldwide and was created by Propeller Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London