Campaign unveils Cannes iPhone app
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 June 2011 11:45AM
Campaign has launched an iPhone app to coincide with the Cannes Festival of Creativity, which kicks off this Sunday.
Available to download free from the iTunes Store, Campaign@Cannes is an interactive, real-time pocket guide to all the usual, and unusual, must-have information from Cannes week.
The app provides the latest Campaign news and awards results, plus guides on how to work and play at Cannes. It also enables users to connect with other visitors.
Specific content includes photos; the full seminar, workshop and exhibition programme; speaker profiles; useful Cannes information (including map); Campaign's Top5s, such as people to spot, things to do, places of calm and Cannes' hidden secrets; and a direct messaging function.
The app has been developed in partnership with the global communications company Innocean Worldwide and was created by Propeller Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager / Account Manager - Shoreditch, London JEFFERSON £30-35k plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Creative become £40k-£55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7