Voyage Privé backs UK push with TV drive
Voyage Privé, the online luxury travel club, is attempting to boost its membership with its first TV campaign in the UK.
Voyage Privé is a members-only site that offers up to 70%-off four and five-star holidays and currently has more than 400,000 UK members. The ad campaign aims to drive consumers to the brand's site, www.voyageprive.com and sign up for a free membership.
The ad is voiced by former 'Cold Feet' actor Robert Bathurst and created by Omnicom branded content agency Drum.
It will run for three weeks across Channel 4's television channels and on the websites for E4, Film4 and More4 as part of a media plan booked by M2M.
John Bevan, managing director of Voyage Privé, said: "The company has gone from strength to strength since launching in the UK just over a year ago and this campaign is designed to further accelerate our growth."
Bevan was previously the UK business-to-consumer managing director of lastminute.com, which he left in late 2008. He had been with the travel business since 2004, holding various roles such as holiday director and travel director.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Brand Strategy for Global Brand Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £100000 - £180000 per annum + Bonus, Singapore
- Head of Qualitative - Global Brand Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £75000 - £120000 per annum + Performance related bonus, City of London
- Studio / Traffic Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £32000 per annum, Macclesfield
- Senior Data Planner DBG One Limited £Competitive + Benefits, Blackfriars, The City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show