Voyage Privé backs UK push with TV drive
Voyage Privé, the online luxury travel club, is attempting to boost its membership with its first TV campaign in the UK.
Voyage Privé is a members-only site that offers up to 70%-off four and five-star holidays and currently has more than 400,000 UK members. The ad campaign aims to drive consumers to the brand's site, www.voyageprive.com and sign up for a free membership.
The ad is voiced by former 'Cold Feet' actor Robert Bathurst and created by Omnicom branded content agency Drum.
It will run for three weeks across Channel 4's television channels and on the websites for E4, Film4 and More4 as part of a media plan booked by M2M.
John Bevan, managing director of Voyage Privé, said: "The company has gone from strength to strength since launching in the UK just over a year ago and this campaign is designed to further accelerate our growth."
Bevan was previously the UK business-to-consumer managing director of lastminute.com, which he left in late 2008. He had been with the travel business since 2004, holding various roles such as holiday director and travel director.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager Barclay Meade Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Brand Strategy Consultant Michael Page Digital Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + great benefits, Manchester
- Heavy Midweight Creative Team Major Players Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Senior Account Director Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£55000.00 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake