Voyage Privé backs UK push with TV drive
Voyage Privé, the online luxury travel club, is attempting to boost its membership with its first TV campaign in the UK.
Voyage Privé is a members-only site that offers up to 70%-off four and five-star holidays and currently has more than 400,000 UK members. The ad campaign aims to drive consumers to the brand's site, www.voyageprive.com and sign up for a free membership.
The ad is voiced by former 'Cold Feet' actor Robert Bathurst and created by Omnicom branded content agency Drum.
It will run for three weeks across Channel 4's television channels and on the websites for E4, Film4 and More4 as part of a media plan booked by M2M.
John Bevan, managing director of Voyage Privé, said: "The company has gone from strength to strength since launching in the UK just over a year ago and this campaign is designed to further accelerate our growth."
Bevan was previously the UK business-to-consumer managing director of lastminute.com, which he left in late 2008. He had been with the travel business since 2004, holding various roles such as holiday director and travel director.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of Brand and Marketing Stopgap £65000 per annum, London
- Category Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum + Car Allowance & Benefits, Kent
- UX Producer/Designer Blue Tree Recruits £35,000 - £45,000, Cobham, Surrey
- Account Director, Integrated, SW London The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, West London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated