Voyage Privé backs UK push with TV drive
Voyage Privé, the online luxury travel club, is attempting to boost its membership with its first TV campaign in the UK.
Voyage Privé is a members-only site that offers up to 70%-off four and five-star holidays and currently has more than 400,000 UK members. The ad campaign aims to drive consumers to the brand's site, www.voyageprive.com and sign up for a free membership.
The ad is voiced by former 'Cold Feet' actor Robert Bathurst and created by Omnicom branded content agency Drum.
It will run for three weeks across Channel 4's television channels and on the websites for E4, Film4 and More4 as part of a media plan booked by M2M.
John Bevan, managing director of Voyage Privé, said: "The company has gone from strength to strength since launching in the UK just over a year ago and this campaign is designed to further accelerate our growth."
Bevan was previously the UK business-to-consumer managing director of lastminute.com, which he left in late 2008. He had been with the travel business since 2004, holding various roles such as holiday director and travel director.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Communications & Design Major Players £50000 - £58000 per hour, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - Big Design & Build Projects ADLIB £30000 - £42000 per annum, Bristol
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014