AKQA spearheads UK hopes of Cyber Lions haul
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 June 2011 09:15AM
CANNES 2011: The UK has put in a strong showing in this year's Cyber Lions awards shortlist, with 42 nominations in total.
AKQA lead the way with seven nominations, four for Nike – "the chance," "Nike football and team edition," "Nike grid" and Nike women "training club" – and three for Heineken's "star player".
Wieden+Kennedy secured a nomination for Honda "jazz" and four for Nokia – "N8 campaign," "Ovi store," "Ovi maps" and "the world's smallest stop-motion character".
TBWA London followed with three for Wrigley's "super mega rainbow updater", while Mother, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, DDB UK, Adam & Eve, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Profero, Euro RSCG and Saatchi & Saatchi were among the other UK agencies with work shortlisted.
The UK submitted 298 entries, slightly up on 282 last year and second only to the US, which had a staggering 597 campaigns entered.
The Gold, Silver and Bronze Lions will be presented at tomorrow night's ceremony.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London