Brothers Cider appoints Mad Cow Create
Brothers Cider, the pear and flavoured cider brand, has appointed Mad Cow Create, the full service agency launched by production agency Mad Cow Films, to its creative account.
The TV ad builds on Brothers Cider's relationship with music festival culture and features exploding fruits and bottles at a festival party scene, complete with circus performers, stilt walker and a giant mechanical dinosaur.
The Brothers Cider ad is the first major TV work by Mad Cow Create since head of new business James Austin and digital producer Stuart Watson joined the company eight months ago to start working directly with brands and media agencies.
The ad was directed by Nick Vecchi. It combines high-speed photosonic shots of fruit exploding with highly stylised images of the Brothers festival happening within the juice droplets.
The soundtrack to the ad is by Cults, a band signed to Lily Cooper's (née Allen) record label, and was remixed by and was remixed by the DJ duo ‘The 2 Bears’ (Joe Goddard of Hop Chip and Raf Rundell).
Cheryl Sheppard, consumer marketing manager, Brothers Drinks, said: "This campaign is hugely important to us so we had to ensure we selected the right agency that would capture the essence of the brand.
"It's been a pleasure to work with such a competent and enthusiastic team. Nothing has been too much and we’ve been able to take a completely holistic view which has been invaluable. We look forward to a continuing relationship."
The ad will be seeded online with outtakes and behind the scenes footage from 30 June and will first air on TV on 11 July.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- GRAPHIC/MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER (Branding, Print, Digital, Video) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £33000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker Michael Page Digital £25000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Middleweight Designer Michael Page Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester