Zoopla partners AOL to power property search
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 June 2011 04:45PM
Zoopla.co.uk, the real estate website, has partnered with AOL UK to provide a property search feature across its portfolio of sites.
All property related articles on AOL UK's sites, which include Walletpop and Daily Finance, will incorporate Zoopla.co.uk’s property search function.
As part of the deal, all properties listed on Zoopla.co.uk will be available on AOL UK, providing advertisers with greater exposure.
Other UK websites that have partnered with Zoopla include MSN, Yahoo and Sky.
Alex Chesterman, founder and chief executive of Zoopla.co.uk, said: "This deal provides our members with exposure for their brands and listings to one of the largest online audiences in the UK, and provides AOL users with a market-leading property search offering."
Zoopla appointed Charlotte Harper as its first marketing director in January. In April, it launched a seven-figure, multi-channel marketing campaign, having made its TV advertising debut in August 2010.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Broadcast / Online Planning Manager -Leading Media Owner Aspire £45000.00 - £46000.00 per annum, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile