Zoopla partners AOL to power property search
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 June 2011 04:45PM
Zoopla.co.uk, the real estate website, has partnered with AOL UK to provide a property search feature across its portfolio of sites.
All property related articles on AOL UK's sites, which include Walletpop and Daily Finance, will incorporate Zoopla.co.uk’s property search function.
As part of the deal, all properties listed on Zoopla.co.uk will be available on AOL UK, providing advertisers with greater exposure.
Other UK websites that have partnered with Zoopla include MSN, Yahoo and Sky.
Alex Chesterman, founder and chief executive of Zoopla.co.uk, said: "This deal provides our members with exposure for their brands and listings to one of the largest online audiences in the UK, and provides AOL users with a market-leading property search offering."
Zoopla appointed Charlotte Harper as its first marketing director in January. In April, it launched a seven-figure, multi-channel marketing campaign, having made its TV advertising debut in August 2010.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Lively Account Executive Famous consumer Brand- £23/24K Barker Graves £23/24K, London
- Digital Media Recruitment Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer createselect £40-50K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)