Zoopla partners AOL to power property search
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 June 2011 04:45PM
Zoopla.co.uk, the real estate website, has partnered with AOL UK to provide a property search feature across its portfolio of sites.
All property related articles on AOL UK's sites, which include Walletpop and Daily Finance, will incorporate Zoopla.co.uk’s property search function.
As part of the deal, all properties listed on Zoopla.co.uk will be available on AOL UK, providing advertisers with greater exposure.
Other UK websites that have partnered with Zoopla include MSN, Yahoo and Sky.
Alex Chesterman, founder and chief executive of Zoopla.co.uk, said: "This deal provides our members with exposure for their brands and listings to one of the largest online audiences in the UK, and provides AOL users with a market-leading property search offering."
Zoopla appointed Charlotte Harper as its first marketing director in January. In April, it launched a seven-figure, multi-channel marketing campaign, having made its TV advertising debut in August 2010.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure