Zoopla partners AOL to power property search
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 June 2011 04:45PM
Zoopla.co.uk, the real estate website, has partnered with AOL UK to provide a property search feature across its portfolio of sites.
All property related articles on AOL UK's sites, which include Walletpop and Daily Finance, will incorporate Zoopla.co.uk’s property search function.
As part of the deal, all properties listed on Zoopla.co.uk will be available on AOL UK, providing advertisers with greater exposure.
Other UK websites that have partnered with Zoopla include MSN, Yahoo and Sky.
Alex Chesterman, founder and chief executive of Zoopla.co.uk, said: "This deal provides our members with exposure for their brands and listings to one of the largest online audiences in the UK, and provides AOL users with a market-leading property search offering."
Zoopla appointed Charlotte Harper as its first marketing director in January. In April, it launched a seven-figure, multi-channel marketing campaign, having made its TV advertising debut in August 2010.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Experiential and Events - 38K - 42K Bamboo Crowd £38K - £42K, Central London
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Leicester
- Senior Account Director - Festival Activation and Music Sponsorship - 55K - 60K Bamboo Crowd £55K - £60K , Central London
- Artworker - Print & Digital projects Network Career Consultants £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity