Zoopla partners AOL to power property search
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 June 2011 04:45PM
Zoopla.co.uk, the real estate website, has partnered with AOL UK to provide a property search feature across its portfolio of sites.
All property related articles on AOL UK's sites, which include Walletpop and Daily Finance, will incorporate Zoopla.co.uk’s property search function.
As part of the deal, all properties listed on Zoopla.co.uk will be available on AOL UK, providing advertisers with greater exposure.
Other UK websites that have partnered with Zoopla include MSN, Yahoo and Sky.
Alex Chesterman, founder and chief executive of Zoopla.co.uk, said: "This deal provides our members with exposure for their brands and listings to one of the largest online audiences in the UK, and provides AOL users with a market-leading property search offering."
Zoopla appointed Charlotte Harper as its first marketing director in January. In April, it launched a seven-figure, multi-channel marketing campaign, having made its TV advertising debut in August 2010.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £38000 per annum + benefits depending on experience, St. Albans
- Web Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: + Excellent Benefits , Greater Manchester
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control