Harveys poised to hand brief to HMDG
Harveys, the furniture store, is set to appoint HMDG to its £16m advertising account after a pitch against Beta, TBWA\Manchester and Hooper Galton.
Harveys called the pitch, which was handled by the AAR, as part of a move to develop more creative and planning-led advertising in the face of competition from rivals, such as DFS with its £87m marketing budget
In the past, Harveys has worked with the production company Velvet on the idents for its sponsorship of 'Coronation Street', and with the Omnicom production company Hub Plus for print and press.
Harveys has sponsored 'Coronation Street' since 2007 and last year extended its relationship with the soap to the 50th anniversary 'Best of British Brands' campaign, which allowed it to incorporate 'Coronation Street' branding into its products and advertising.
Harveys is owned by the German furniture group Steinhoff International. HMDG declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Award winning Integrated Agency Kingsgate Recruitment Negotiable + Excellent Benefits , London (Greater)
- Project Manager, Food Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £29,000 + benefits , South East England
- Account Managers Gabriele Skelton £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Account Manager One Fix Recruitment £32-37k, London