Ryder Cup 2010 host hands brief to Battersea-based agency KTB PR
By Nadirah Kaba, prweek.com, Thursday, 23 June 2011 05:37PM
Celtic Manor Resort, host to the 2010 Ryder Cup, has appointed lifestyle, sport and wellness agency KTB PR to provide general PR support.
Following a competitive pitch process with four other agencies, Battersea-based KTB won the 12-month retainer to make consumers aware of the continual investments that Celtic Manor Resort made in the run-up to being named European Golf Resort of the Year 2011.
Aside from the extensive golf facilities, it has also invested heavily in leisure and family facilities including luxury spas, a convention centre and two hotels.
It will lead an integrated campaign that will target a range of media including sports, lifestyle and travel publications.
Celtic Manor Resort marketing director, Vanessa Russell, said: ‘We felt the time was right to take a fresh approach to our PR and really engage the leisure and family market.’
The incumbent agency is Four Communications.
Senior account director Lindsey Evans will head up the account. She will report to Celtic Manor Resort PR manager Paul Williams and Russell.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views