Thomson Holidays launches press campaign to boost value message
Thomson Holidays, the TUI-owned travel, is undertaking a national press campaign to inform customers that 75% of its holiday packages are unique to them.
The campaign, created by Beatty McGuinness Bungay (BMB), uses the slogan "There's no comparison" and is running in a number of national newspapers.
The press campaign will run in the Daily Mail, Daily Express, Mail On Sunday, Sunday Express and Metro until 30 June. It will also be in the London Evening Standard.
Central to the campaign is Thomson Holiday's claim that its holiday packages, such as Thomson Couples and its Thomson Sensatori, are unique to the chain.
The campaign claims three quarters of Thomson holidays are not available elsewhere and the hotels chosen by the brand are "handpicked with care".
Thomson Holidays will also give away Kids Go Free offers for the summers holiday period as part of the campaign.
Jeremy Ellis, Head of Marketing at TUI UK & Ireland said: "This campaign for Thomson is a direct reflection of TUI UK's business strategy to invest in distinctive product, that the rest of the market is unable to copy and which will drive higher margins.
"Customers, particularly when the economy is flat, are not willing to compromise on the most important two weeks of the year, so providing a brilliant holiday experience is really important."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 + benefits , London (Greater)
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000, London (Greater)
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake