Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button star in Vodafone shoot
Vodafone has turned to its McLaren Mercedes F1 drivers Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button to star in its latest promotional film for its VIP service.
The F1 teammates can be seen styling, directing and photographing an eccentric high-end British Summer fashion shoot under the watchful eye of stylist Valentine Fillol-Cordier.
The film follows Lewis and Jenson on set as, assisted by Fillol-Cordier, they style models Charlotte W and Eve Delf in iconic British-inspired outfits.
At the end of the footage, Lewis, who famously stopped paying tax in the UK within his first year of F1 after relocating to Switzerland, jokes: "I reckon I can charge quite a lot."
The film launched on Vodafone’s official YouTube area today (27 June), ahead of the 2011 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix on the weekend of 8 July.
Vodafone VIP is the initiative that allows customers to enjoy tickets and money-can’t-buy experiences across British festival, fashion and Formula 1 events.
Previous Vodafone VIP online films have seen the drivers assemble their own F1 car, and nab the best spots at their favourite festival, by turning up in the depths of winter.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- PPC Account Manager Aspire £200 - £220 per day, London
- Digital Account Director - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k and great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- Recruitment Consultant - Competitive Package - Farringdon EC1 Fill Recruitment Good and dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Designer Major Players £40000 - £45000 per hour, London
- NatWest gets Trigger Happy with Dom Joly stunt
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Addison Lee campaign highlights business-class status
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'