Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button star in Vodafone shoot
Vodafone has turned to its McLaren Mercedes F1 drivers Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button to star in its latest promotional film for its VIP service.
The F1 teammates can be seen styling, directing and photographing an eccentric high-end British Summer fashion shoot under the watchful eye of stylist Valentine Fillol-Cordier.
The film follows Lewis and Jenson on set as, assisted by Fillol-Cordier, they style models Charlotte W and Eve Delf in iconic British-inspired outfits.
At the end of the footage, Lewis, who famously stopped paying tax in the UK within his first year of F1 after relocating to Switzerland, jokes: "I reckon I can charge quite a lot."
The film launched on Vodafone’s official YouTube area today (27 June), ahead of the 2011 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix on the weekend of 8 July.
Vodafone VIP is the initiative that allows customers to enjoy tickets and money-can’t-buy experiences across British festival, fashion and Formula 1 events.
Previous Vodafone VIP online films have seen the drivers assemble their own F1 car, and nab the best spots at their favourite festival, by turning up in the depths of winter.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne