Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button star in Vodafone shoot
Vodafone has turned to its McLaren Mercedes F1 drivers Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button to star in its latest promotional film for its VIP service.
The F1 teammates can be seen styling, directing and photographing an eccentric high-end British Summer fashion shoot under the watchful eye of stylist Valentine Fillol-Cordier.
The film follows Lewis and Jenson on set as, assisted by Fillol-Cordier, they style models Charlotte W and Eve Delf in iconic British-inspired outfits.
At the end of the footage, Lewis, who famously stopped paying tax in the UK within his first year of F1 after relocating to Switzerland, jokes: "I reckon I can charge quite a lot."
The film launched on Vodafone’s official YouTube area today (27 June), ahead of the 2011 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix on the weekend of 8 July.
Vodafone VIP is the initiative that allows customers to enjoy tickets and money-can’t-buy experiences across British festival, fashion and Formula 1 events.
Previous Vodafone VIP online films have seen the drivers assemble their own F1 car, and nab the best spots at their favourite festival, by turning up in the depths of winter.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Research manager | Digital consumer behaviour research Elizabeth Norman International £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonuses, City of London
- Account Director OOH Planning Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (GERMAN) - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Digital Agency Sales - Fast growing student targeting business Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Realistic OTE of £60k Uncapped!, London
- Senior Account Executive - Central London Agency Fill Recruitment to £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency