Mooncup asks women to get in tune with their vaginas
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 28 June 2011 08:50AM
Women's sanitary brand Mooncup has launched a song calling on women to 'love their vagina'.
The online music video created by St Luke's features singer Amanda Dawson referring to women’s vaginas using 25 different pseudonyms in a song. The 25 names used in the song were chosen from 14,000 different names entered.
The song was written by award winning composer Simon Bass. The creative directors were Alan Young and Julian Vizard who also wrote and art directed the ad. Simon Allen directed the ad.
Launching on YouTube and Facebook the video will also be available to buy on iTunes and proceeds from sales will go to ‘a good cause’ according to the company.
The ad is the second phase of Mooncup’s ‘loveyourvagina’ campaign. Last year Mooncup, which aims to reduce sanitary waste, promoted its sanitary products with an unbranded outdoor campaign aiming to encourage women to 'love their vaginas'.
Kath Clements, campaigns and marketing manager at Mooncup, said: "While most of us are constantly weighing up different options in terms of, say, the food or clothes we buy, most of us reach for the same sanitary product every month without even thinking that there could be another way. If it’s too difficult or embarrassing to even talk about it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands