Mooncup asks women to get in tune with their vaginas
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 28 June 2011 08:50AM
Women's sanitary brand Mooncup has launched a song calling on women to 'love their vagina'.
The online music video created by St Luke's features singer Amanda Dawson referring to women’s vaginas using 25 different pseudonyms in a song. The 25 names used in the song were chosen from 14,000 different names entered.
The song was written by award winning composer Simon Bass. The creative directors were Alan Young and Julian Vizard who also wrote and art directed the ad. Simon Allen directed the ad.
Launching on YouTube and Facebook the video will also be available to buy on iTunes and proceeds from sales will go to ‘a good cause’ according to the company.
The ad is the second phase of Mooncup’s ‘loveyourvagina’ campaign. Last year Mooncup, which aims to reduce sanitary waste, promoted its sanitary products with an unbranded outdoor campaign aiming to encourage women to 'love their vaginas'.
Kath Clements, campaigns and marketing manager at Mooncup, said: "While most of us are constantly weighing up different options in terms of, say, the food or clothes we buy, most of us reach for the same sanitary product every month without even thinking that there could be another way. If it’s too difficult or embarrassing to even talk about it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- account director > FAMOUS BRANDS > working with GLOBAL FILMMAKERS > CONTENT collectivo Up to £45,000 + good bens, London (Greater)
- account manager > FAMOUS BRANDS > working with global filmmakers > CONTENT collectivo up to £27,000 + good benefits, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager or Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment Up to £30k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight Planner air recruitment Up to £65K dependent on experience (plus bonuses), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Junior Account Manager and Account Manager air recruitment Up to £40K dependent on experience (plus bonuses), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign