Lowcostholidays.com boosts awareness with first TV campaign
Lowcostholidays.com is launching its debut TV ad campaign in a move to ramp up interest in its beach, long-haul and city-break holidays.
The brand is bidding to pinch "further market share" against its competitors, onthebeach.co.uk and travelrepublic.co.uk, by advertising to its consumers with the new campaign.
The campaign, created by MPG Media Contacts, launches this week and features a TV ad that will run across Sky television channels until the end of July.
Central to the campaign is the brand’s "Smiley" character, and it uses the strapline: "Now anyone can go anywhere".
Paul Evans, chief executive of the Low Cost Travel Group, which runs Lowcostholidays.com said: "We are excited to launch our first-ever television advertising campaign, with 'Smiley' highlighting our wide product offering.
"This campaign reinforces our position as a growing brand. We have exciting plans for the future and our new TV ads, alongside our continuing European rollout and UK office move, reinforce our commitment to continued growth."
Last year, the brand launched a national press, radio and digital campaign to find a non-celebrity brand ambassador.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Design and Interactive Communications Michael Page Digital £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Events Coordinator, London, 6 Month FTC Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Central London
- Digital Design Director Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Senior Product Manager - No1 Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham