Fallon wins £26m Axa ad account
Axa the global insurance group, has consolidated its £26m UK advertising account into Fallon.
Fallon's appointment follows a review handled by the Axa UK marketing chief Cheryl Toner.
The review was a closed one, only involving agencies from the Publicis Groupe, which handles the account globally. Fallon pitched for the account with the help of Saatchi and Saatchi against Leo Burnett and Chemistry.
The Axa account had been handled by Team Saatchi since 2008, while the Axa Direct brand was handled by Mortimer Whittaker O'Sullivan. The agency will however continue to work on AXA’s Swiftcover business.
Axa's review follows a restructure in its marketing department, which included the expansion of Toner's role and the launch of its combined AXA Wealth unit.
The media spend across all Axa's brands in the year to April 2011 was £26.1m, excluding direct mail and door drops, according to Nielsen.
Havas Media Group currently handles Axa UK’s media planning and buying account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Lead Digital Designer Propel £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West London
- Senior Designer Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive / Member Services Exec Guru Careers £20 - 26k + Benefits, Based in Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire (LN10) - Commutable from Lincoln, Grimsby, Skegness, Boston
- Client Manager - Brand and Comms - Central London - £32-45K Elizabeth Norman International £32000 - £450000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show