Lucy Pinder stars in new Lynx digital games
By Oliver Luft, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 30 June 2011 09:10AM
Unilever has launched two new interactive games for its Lynx brand, featuring glamour model Lucy Pinder.
The games, created by direct and digital agency TMW, are named ‘Pindering’, which allows players take control of the model in an array of situations, and ‘Ctrl X’, in which she removes articles of clothing.
The new games form part of Lynx’s ‘premature perspiration’ advertising campaign that launched during the Champions League final broadcast on ITV last month.
As well as targeting Lynx’s 323,000 Facebook followers, the ‘Pindering’ game is available to play on the brand’s YouTube channel and will be supported by banner ads.
Kieran Danaher, Lynx brand manager for Unilever UK, said: "This latest push forms part of a more sophisticated approach to our marketing strategy.
"This is a really creative way of engaging directly with our target audience and allowing guys to connect with the brand in a personal way.
"This digital element forms part of a fully integrated campaign that will reinforce our core brand values."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Assistant Marketing Manager Major Players £30000 - £32000 per annum, Slough
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- Integrated Marketing Agency: Global Fashion Brand / £50-60k Rocket Recruitment £45,000 - 60,000 + benefits , Central London
- Interim Marketing & E-Commerce Director Stopgap £500 - £700 per day, West Midlands
- Senior Marketing Manager Haymarket Media Group Dependant on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office