Lucy Pinder stars in new Lynx digital games
By Oliver Luft, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 30 June 2011 09:10AM
Unilever has launched two new interactive games for its Lynx brand, featuring glamour model Lucy Pinder.
The games, created by direct and digital agency TMW, are named ‘Pindering’, which allows players take control of the model in an array of situations, and ‘Ctrl X’, in which she removes articles of clothing.
The new games form part of Lynx’s ‘premature perspiration’ advertising campaign that launched during the Champions League final broadcast on ITV last month.
As well as targeting Lynx’s 323,000 Facebook followers, the ‘Pindering’ game is available to play on the brand’s YouTube channel and will be supported by banner ads.
Kieran Danaher, Lynx brand manager for Unilever UK, said: "This latest push forms part of a more sophisticated approach to our marketing strategy.
"This is a really creative way of engaging directly with our target audience and allowing guys to connect with the brand in a personal way.
"This digital element forms part of a fully integrated campaign that will reinforce our core brand values."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel