Lucy Pinder stars in new Lynx digital games
By Oliver Luft, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 30 June 2011 09:10AM
Unilever has launched two new interactive games for its Lynx brand, featuring glamour model Lucy Pinder.
The games, created by direct and digital agency TMW, are named ‘Pindering’, which allows players take control of the model in an array of situations, and ‘Ctrl X’, in which she removes articles of clothing.
The new games form part of Lynx’s ‘premature perspiration’ advertising campaign that launched during the Champions League final broadcast on ITV last month.
As well as targeting Lynx’s 323,000 Facebook followers, the ‘Pindering’ game is available to play on the brand’s YouTube channel and will be supported by banner ads.
Kieran Danaher, Lynx brand manager for Unilever UK, said: "This latest push forms part of a more sophisticated approach to our marketing strategy.
"This is a really creative way of engaging directly with our target audience and allowing guys to connect with the brand in a personal way.
"This digital element forms part of a fully integrated campaign that will reinforce our core brand values."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Affiliates Manager GoodEgg Digital £40k + Bonus & Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - Finance GoodEgg Digital £35k + Bonus & Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch