Lucy Pinder stars in new Lynx digital games
By Oliver Luft, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 30 June 2011 09:10AM
Unilever has launched two new interactive games for its Lynx brand, featuring glamour model Lucy Pinder.
The games, created by direct and digital agency TMW, are named ‘Pindering’, which allows players take control of the model in an array of situations, and ‘Ctrl X’, in which she removes articles of clothing.
The new games form part of Lynx’s ‘premature perspiration’ advertising campaign that launched during the Champions League final broadcast on ITV last month.
As well as targeting Lynx’s 323,000 Facebook followers, the ‘Pindering’ game is available to play on the brand’s YouTube channel and will be supported by banner ads.
Kieran Danaher, Lynx brand manager for Unilever UK, said: "This latest push forms part of a more sophisticated approach to our marketing strategy.
"This is a really creative way of engaging directly with our target audience and allowing guys to connect with the brand in a personal way.
"This digital element forms part of a fully integrated campaign that will reinforce our core brand values."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- POWERPOINT OPERATOR 35K LONDON Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Director Major Players £42000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Sub Editor and Translator (German speaking) Major Players £25000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Agile Project Manager, E-commerce, Analytics, Agile, Data Salt £50000 - £78000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran