Premier Inn to show TripAdvisor reviews on website
By Jacob Bernard-Banton, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 04 July 2011 10:30AM
Premier Inn is to display reviews from travel website TripAdvisor on the hotel chain’s main website.
Content from TripAdvisor, which has 40 million monthly visitors, will appear on premierinn.com, allowing members of the public to read reviews and ratings of its 600-plus hotels.
Premier Inn will also display the information gathered by its own guest-satisfaction survey on the site.
Gerard Tempest, Premier Inn marketing director, said it was important for visitors to the hotel chain’s website to read "impartial and transparent reviews".
He said: "Our guests' opinions are an invaluable source of information for us and we constantly use guest feedback to shape and improve the standards of service available at Premier Inn."
Last year, the Tripadvisor site was at the centre of a legal row after a group of hoteliers claimed that some reviews were defamatory.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- SENIOR DESIGNER- Luxury brands/drinks Aspire £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager (Healthcare) Solaris Health Competitive based on experience, Richmond upon Thames, London (Greater)
- FMCG Design Director, London Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Digital surge drives UK advertising's fastest growth for four years
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Aviva appoints Adam & Eve/DDB to global ad account