Premier Inn to show TripAdvisor reviews on website
By Jacob Bernard-Banton, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 04 July 2011 10:30AM
Premier Inn is to display reviews from travel website TripAdvisor on the hotel chain’s main website.
Content from TripAdvisor, which has 40 million monthly visitors, will appear on premierinn.com, allowing members of the public to read reviews and ratings of its 600-plus hotels.
Premier Inn will also display the information gathered by its own guest-satisfaction survey on the site.
Gerard Tempest, Premier Inn marketing director, said it was important for visitors to the hotel chain’s website to read "impartial and transparent reviews".
He said: "Our guests' opinions are an invaluable source of information for us and we constantly use guest feedback to shape and improve the standards of service available at Premier Inn."
Last year, the Tripadvisor site was at the centre of a legal row after a group of hoteliers claimed that some reviews were defamatory.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3