Premier Inn to show TripAdvisor reviews on website
By Jacob Bernard-Banton, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 04 July 2011 10:30AM
Premier Inn is to display reviews from travel website TripAdvisor on the hotel chain’s main website.
Content from TripAdvisor, which has 40 million monthly visitors, will appear on premierinn.com, allowing members of the public to read reviews and ratings of its 600-plus hotels.
Premier Inn will also display the information gathered by its own guest-satisfaction survey on the site.
Gerard Tempest, Premier Inn marketing director, said it was important for visitors to the hotel chain’s website to read "impartial and transparent reviews".
He said: "Our guests' opinions are an invaluable source of information for us and we constantly use guest feedback to shape and improve the standards of service available at Premier Inn."
Last year, the Tripadvisor site was at the centre of a legal row after a group of hoteliers claimed that some reviews were defamatory.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategic & Insights - Retail Design to £70k Network Career Consultants £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Retail / FMCG Royds Raphael c£40k+generous bonus & benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief