Premier Inn to show TripAdvisor reviews on website
By Jacob Bernard-Banton, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 04 July 2011 10:30AM
Premier Inn is to display reviews from travel website TripAdvisor on the hotel chain’s main website.
Content from TripAdvisor, which has 40 million monthly visitors, will appear on premierinn.com, allowing members of the public to read reviews and ratings of its 600-plus hotels.
Premier Inn will also display the information gathered by its own guest-satisfaction survey on the site.
Gerard Tempest, Premier Inn marketing director, said it was important for visitors to the hotel chain’s website to read "impartial and transparent reviews".
He said: "Our guests' opinions are an invaluable source of information for us and we constantly use guest feedback to shape and improve the standards of service available at Premier Inn."
Last year, the Tripadvisor site was at the centre of a legal row after a group of hoteliers claimed that some reviews were defamatory.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad