Heathrow targets shoppers with foreign-language UK ad
Heathrow is launching its first foreign-language UK ad campaign, encouraging overseas visitors to browse London stores but make purchases at its airport retail centres.
The ad uses the strapline "See it in London. Buy it in Heathrow". Outdoor ads will be translated into Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian and Japanese.
A second phase of advertising, later this summer, will carry a new brand message, "Can't stop thinking about your holiday? Neither can we".
The activity breaks next week and runs until the end of August, targeting the 9.2 million passengers who will pass through the airport this summer.
The campaign, created by ad agency Masius, will include outdoor sites at the airport and around the London Underground network, supported by radio and online activity.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated