Heathrow targets shoppers with foreign-language UK ad
Heathrow is launching its first foreign-language UK ad campaign, encouraging overseas visitors to browse London stores but make purchases at its airport retail centres.
The ad uses the strapline "See it in London. Buy it in Heathrow". Outdoor ads will be translated into Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian and Japanese.
A second phase of advertising, later this summer, will carry a new brand message, "Can't stop thinking about your holiday? Neither can we".
The activity breaks next week and runs until the end of August, targeting the 9.2 million passengers who will pass through the airport this summer.
The campaign, created by ad agency Masius, will include outdoor sites at the airport and around the London Underground network, supported by radio and online activity.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad