Heathrow targets shoppers with foreign-language UK ad
Heathrow is launching its first foreign-language UK ad campaign, encouraging overseas visitors to browse London stores but make purchases at its airport retail centres.
The ad uses the strapline "See it in London. Buy it in Heathrow". Outdoor ads will be translated into Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian and Japanese.
A second phase of advertising, later this summer, will carry a new brand message, "Can't stop thinking about your holiday? Neither can we".
The activity breaks next week and runs until the end of August, targeting the 9.2 million passengers who will pass through the airport this summer.
The campaign, created by ad agency Masius, will include outdoor sites at the airport and around the London Underground network, supported by radio and online activity.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas