Heathrow targets shoppers with foreign-language UK ad
Heathrow is launching its first foreign-language UK ad campaign, encouraging overseas visitors to browse London stores but make purchases at its airport retail centres.
The ad uses the strapline "See it in London. Buy it in Heathrow". Outdoor ads will be translated into Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian and Japanese.
A second phase of advertising, later this summer, will carry a new brand message, "Can't stop thinking about your holiday? Neither can we".
The activity breaks next week and runs until the end of August, targeting the 9.2 million passengers who will pass through the airport this summer.
The campaign, created by ad agency Masius, will include outdoor sites at the airport and around the London Underground network, supported by radio and online activity.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Producer Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Integrated Branding Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Channel Manager Premier Consultants £60,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Manager - Retail Branding Agency! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign