Heathrow targets shoppers with foreign-language UK ad
Heathrow is launching its first foreign-language UK ad campaign, encouraging overseas visitors to browse London stores but make purchases at its airport retail centres.
The ad uses the strapline "See it in London. Buy it in Heathrow". Outdoor ads will be translated into Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian and Japanese.
A second phase of advertising, later this summer, will carry a new brand message, "Can't stop thinking about your holiday? Neither can we".
The activity breaks next week and runs until the end of August, targeting the 9.2 million passengers who will pass through the airport this summer.
The campaign, created by ad agency Masius, will include outdoor sites at the airport and around the London Underground network, supported by radio and online activity.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Central London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- High Value Donor Manager National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon
- Marketing Executive - Media, Surrey, £28k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, Surrey
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure