LV= launches £4m TV ad campaign
LV= is launching a £4m TV advertising campaign to back its research that claims more than 1,000 new customers join the business every day.
The car insurance brand said the activity is its biggest campaign to date. It breaks this week and runs until mid-September across national TV.
The ad, created by Designate, refers to the success of the brand and the number of customers it has gained, with a voiceover that says: "Over 1,000 new customers a day are joining LV= for car insurance".
The ad is the last in a series of four to support the relaunch of the brand, including a new logo that encompasses the green heart brand icon. Media buying was undertaken by Carat.
Guy Hedger, marketing director, LV=, said: "The key to the advertising success rests on featuring competitive prices in very well-branded ads with a consistent look and feel and very high production values.
"References to the green heart brand icon are scattered throughout the ad, the music is the same as the original campaigns, and the main character and lime-green car also remain the same.
"While the ads have a very stylish feel, they are also very direct in promoting the product and price. This new campaign is part of a 'hybrid' strategy to build the brand, while simultaneously driving short-term sales."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB