Dairylea calls review of £3 million advertising account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 05 July 2011 03:55PM
Kraft Foods is holding a review of the £3 million advertising account for its Dairylea cheese brand.
The company is understood to have shortlisted a number of agencies to pitch for the business, including long-term incumbent JWT London.
JWT has worked on Dairylea’s advertising activity for more than 15 years, creating campaigns across the company’s product portfolio, which includes Dunkers, Bites, Strip Cheese and Cheese Spreads.
The agency’s most recent campaign for the brand launched last year, and introduced the new strapline: "It’s good to be free". The campaign included a TV ad that showed a group of children sharing a picnic in a field.
Earlier this year, Dairy Crest revealed plans to launch a new cheese product called Chedds, which will go into direct competition with Dairylea. In February, VCCP was appointed to handle the advertising for the new brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure