Dairylea calls review of £3 million advertising account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 05 July 2011 03:55PM
Kraft Foods is holding a review of the £3 million advertising account for its Dairylea cheese brand.
The company is understood to have shortlisted a number of agencies to pitch for the business, including long-term incumbent JWT London.
JWT has worked on Dairylea’s advertising activity for more than 15 years, creating campaigns across the company’s product portfolio, which includes Dunkers, Bites, Strip Cheese and Cheese Spreads.
The agency’s most recent campaign for the brand launched last year, and introduced the new strapline: "It’s good to be free". The campaign included a TV ad that showed a group of children sharing a picnic in a field.
Earlier this year, Dairy Crest revealed plans to launch a new cheese product called Chedds, which will go into direct competition with Dairylea. In February, VCCP was appointed to handle the advertising for the new brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- UX DESIGNER - (Creative, User Experience, Layout, Branding) Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £35000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Sales Manager- Travel - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission, benefits & shares!, London
- Middleweight Print Designer Major Players £22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch