Dairylea calls review of £3 million advertising account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 05 July 2011 03:55PM
Kraft Foods is holding a review of the £3 million advertising account for its Dairylea cheese brand.
The company is understood to have shortlisted a number of agencies to pitch for the business, including long-term incumbent JWT London.
JWT has worked on Dairylea’s advertising activity for more than 15 years, creating campaigns across the company’s product portfolio, which includes Dunkers, Bites, Strip Cheese and Cheese Spreads.
The agency’s most recent campaign for the brand launched last year, and introduced the new strapline: "It’s good to be free". The campaign included a TV ad that showed a group of children sharing a picnic in a field.
Earlier this year, Dairy Crest revealed plans to launch a new cheese product called Chedds, which will go into direct competition with Dairylea. In February, VCCP was appointed to handle the advertising for the new brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief