Dairylea calls review of £3 million advertising account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 05 July 2011 03:55PM
Kraft Foods is holding a review of the £3 million advertising account for its Dairylea cheese brand.
The company is understood to have shortlisted a number of agencies to pitch for the business, including long-term incumbent JWT London.
JWT has worked on Dairylea’s advertising activity for more than 15 years, creating campaigns across the company’s product portfolio, which includes Dunkers, Bites, Strip Cheese and Cheese Spreads.
The agency’s most recent campaign for the brand launched last year, and introduced the new strapline: "It’s good to be free". The campaign included a TV ad that showed a group of children sharing a picnic in a field.
Earlier this year, Dairy Crest revealed plans to launch a new cheese product called Chedds, which will go into direct competition with Dairylea. In February, VCCP was appointed to handle the advertising for the new brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood