Lynx runs sleepy bikini-girls campaign
Lynx, the Unilever-owned deodorant brand, has launched a £1m summer campaign across its entire deodorant and body-spray portfolio.
The campaign, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, features a new TV ad supported by an on-pack promotion. Media buying has been handled by Mindshare.
The ad breaks on 11 July and runs for two weeks, while the on-pack activity will be available throughout August. ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 and Sky channels.
The ad features tired, bikini-clad girls sleeping on a boat alongside one man and a pet monkey. The camera then reveals the back of the boat, which has the words "Lynx summer holiday" painted on it.
The promotion offers consumers the chance to win £1,000s worth of holiday accessories such as music downloads, headphones and Sunglasses Hut vouchers, by sending an on-pack unique code to a text-to-win number.
All consumers who enter the competition will also be put forward for the chance to win a summer holiday on the Lynx boat.
Selina Sykes, Lynx brand manager of Unilever UK, said: "Lynx Summer will see us give away thousands of pounds worth of holiday accessories as well as the chance to win the 'ultimate' lads' summer holiday prize of a money-can’t-buy trip on the Lynx Boat and we expect it to be a huge hit with our consumers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Development Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Client Development Director - Loyalty - London Stopgap £55000 per annum + bonus, London
- Head of Campaign Management Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition