Creatives join Fallon board as Augusto Sola departs
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 July 2011 11:00AM
Augusto Sola, the Fallon creative partner, is leaving the agency, sparking a rejig of its senior creative line-up.
Sola is leaving Fallon to reside permanently in Buenos Aires and work as a creative consultant. His fellow creative partner, Santiago Lucero, will take on his duties, including responsibility for Fallon's recently launched "creative lab" in Buenos Aires.
In addition, Fallon has added the creative directors Chris Bovill, John Allison, Sam Oliver and Shish Patel to its management board.
Responsibility for day-to-day running of the London creative department will be split between Bovill, Allison, Oliver and Patel alongside Lucero, while Gui Borchert and John Cherry continue as creative directors.
Sola joined Fallon in 2009 and had split his time between London and Buenos Aires. The former Mother creative became a creative partner in September 2010 following the departure of the executive creative director, Richard Flintham.
Gail Gallie, the Fallon chief executive, said: "The fact that half of our management team is now made up of creatives reflects the centrality of creativity to Fallon's core mission."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Executive - Seiko UK Ltd. Ball & Hoolahan Not Disclosed, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers