Creatives join Fallon board as Augusto Sola departs
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 July 2011 11:00AM
Augusto Sola, the Fallon creative partner, is leaving the agency, sparking a rejig of its senior creative line-up.
Sola is leaving Fallon to reside permanently in Buenos Aires and work as a creative consultant. His fellow creative partner, Santiago Lucero, will take on his duties, including responsibility for Fallon's recently launched "creative lab" in Buenos Aires.
In addition, Fallon has added the creative directors Chris Bovill, John Allison, Sam Oliver and Shish Patel to its management board.
Responsibility for day-to-day running of the London creative department will be split between Bovill, Allison, Oliver and Patel alongside Lucero, while Gui Borchert and John Cherry continue as creative directors.
Sola joined Fallon in 2009 and had split his time between London and Buenos Aires. The former Mother creative became a creative partner in September 2010 following the departure of the executive creative director, Richard Flintham.
Gail Gallie, the Fallon chief executive, said: "The fact that half of our management team is now made up of creatives reflects the centrality of creativity to Fallon's core mission."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show