Coca-Cola moves Olympics brief from SapientNitro to LBi
Coca-Cola has moved its global and UK advertising brief for its sponsorship of the 2012 London Olympics from SapientNitro into LBi.
SapientNitro was appointed to the business just under a year ago. It was run from the agency’s London and Atlanta offices.
Last month, Coca-Cola unveiled a new spot to highlight its role as Presenting Partner of the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay.
The ad aimed to create excitement about the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay, celebrating the role young people play in society, and encouraging people to nominate a Future Flame.
LBi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts