Coca-Cola moves Olympics brief from SapientNitro to LBi
Coca-Cola has moved its global and UK advertising brief for its sponsorship of the 2012 London Olympics from SapientNitro into LBi.
SapientNitro was appointed to the business just under a year ago. It was run from the agency’s London and Atlanta offices.
Last month, Coca-Cola unveiled a new spot to highlight its role as Presenting Partner of the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay.
The ad aimed to create excitement about the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay, celebrating the role young people play in society, and encouraging people to nominate a Future Flame.
LBi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Qualitative Research Manager - Boutique Agency Elizabeth Norman International £28000 - £45000 per annum, West London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Stopgap £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director/Client Services Director - Channel Marketing Stonor £60,000 to £75,000- dependent on experience, Central London
- Internal Communications Senior Specialist Aquent £40K pa plus, London Central
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push