Coca-Cola moves Olympics brief from SapientNitro to LBi
Coca-Cola has moved its global and UK advertising brief for its sponsorship of the 2012 London Olympics from SapientNitro into LBi.
SapientNitro was appointed to the business just under a year ago. It was run from the agency’s London and Atlanta offices.
Last month, Coca-Cola unveiled a new spot to highlight its role as Presenting Partner of the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay.
The ad aimed to create excitement about the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay, celebrating the role young people play in society, and encouraging people to nominate a Future Flame.
LBi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + OTE and expenses , Manchester
- Research Director - Public Sector + Social Research Trace £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up