Coca-Cola moves Olympics brief from SapientNitro to LBi
Coca-Cola has moved its global and UK advertising brief for its sponsorship of the 2012 London Olympics from SapientNitro into LBi.
SapientNitro was appointed to the business just under a year ago. It was run from the agency’s London and Atlanta offices.
Last month, Coca-Cola unveiled a new spot to highlight its role as Presenting Partner of the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay.
The ad aimed to create excitement about the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay, celebrating the role young people play in society, and encouraging people to nominate a Future Flame.
LBi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham