Coca-Cola moves Olympics brief from SapientNitro to LBi
Coca-Cola has moved its global and UK advertising brief for its sponsorship of the 2012 London Olympics from SapientNitro into LBi.
SapientNitro was appointed to the business just under a year ago. It was run from the agency’s London and Atlanta offices.
Last month, Coca-Cola unveiled a new spot to highlight its role as Presenting Partner of the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay.
The ad aimed to create excitement about the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay, celebrating the role young people play in society, and encouraging people to nominate a Future Flame.
LBi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Asda hires LBi to revamp websites
- LBi discovers unicorn on Brick Lane
- School Reports 2011: SapientNitro
- Coke Zero signs online competition partnership with Playstation
- Fortune Cookie appoints Darren Gerry as managing partner
- Coca-Cola promotes CSR boss Beatriz Perez to vice president
- Biggest-ever McDonald's planned for London 2012 Olympics
- Coca-Cola deepens involvement in mobile
- Coca-Cola 'future flames' by Mother
- Coke launches cinema Future Flames ad
- Coca-Cola targets young people with 2012 sponsorship
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Analyst Hasson Associates £34,000 - £36,000, Central London
- SEO Consultant Network Marketing £25000 - £32000 per annum, Manchester
- Junior Brand Manager - Whiskas Online Resourcing £34,675 - £41,476 + excellent benefits , Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.