Coca-Cola moves Olympics brief from SapientNitro to LBi
Coca-Cola has moved its global and UK advertising brief for its sponsorship of the 2012 London Olympics from SapientNitro into LBi.
SapientNitro was appointed to the business just under a year ago. It was run from the agency’s London and Atlanta offices.
Last month, Coca-Cola unveiled a new spot to highlight its role as Presenting Partner of the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay.
The ad aimed to create excitement about the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay, celebrating the role young people play in society, and encouraging people to nominate a Future Flame.
LBi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- POS Marketing Manager Ninesharp Ã‚£180 - Ã‚£200 per day, Watford
- FREELANCE Account Director - BTL / Promotions - European role - to £50k pro rata - 1 YR Contract Fill Recruitment to £50k pro rata, plus bonus and superb benefits., London (Greater)
- Digital Insight Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy Ã‚£48000 - Ã‚£60000 per annum + car allowance and bonus, Berkshire
- Global Business Intelligence Analyst- FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy Ã‚£33000.00 - Ã‚£38000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- VISUAL DESIGNER - LONDON - Ã‚£35-45K + SHARES + BENEFITS Salt Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Shares + Benefits, London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton