New business leagues (8 July 2011)
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 July 2011 12:00AM
Fallon enters the top 20 chart after winning the business for House of Fraser.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Comms Business Director required for Leading Publisher Brand Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas