Audi hires former LG marketer Dominic Chambers
Audi has hired former Vodafone and LG marketer Dominic Chambers as its new UK head of marketing.
Chambers, who left LG in at the end of last year, replaces Peter Duffy, who left the German automotive manufacturer in January to join easyJet as marketing director.
The role has been covered on an interim basis by former World Gold Council marketer Philip Olden, who is expected to leave the VW-owned marque as a result of the appointment.
Chambers left LG amid major changes at the Korean brand’s UK marketing team. Former UK group marketing director Paul Trueman recently joined MasterCard as head of marketing for the UK and Ireland, while Paul Meadows, head of brand at LG, also left the business.
Jeremy Hicks, director of Audi UK, said: "We have taken great care in making this crucial appointment that will take us into the next key phase of our development as a brand and an organisation."
Chambers said: "This is a tremendous opportunity to further develop the impressive and strong Audi brand, by deploying strategic communication campaigns."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure