Flintoff to be brand face of oversized clothes
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 11 July 2011 12:16PM
Andrew Flintoff, the former England cricketer, has signed up as a brand ambassador for a range of oversized men’s clothes.
The 6ft 4in Flintoff recently fronted an advertising campaign for supermarket Morrisons.
He has now signed up as brand ambassador for Jacamo, the men’s oversized clothing range owned by the internet and home shopping group, N Brown.
Flintoff will feature in Jacamo's catalogues and online store promotional activity from August this year. Jacamo sells its own branded clothes, along with high-street brands, such as Ben Sherman
He will also be working on designing his own range "Flintoff" by Jacamo, which will launch in January next year.
The Freddie Flintoff range will be based on what Flintoff likes to wear including wardrobe staples such as dark wash jeans, cargo trousers, utility jacket and a classic three piece suit.
Jacamo clothes are sold in a wide range of sizes through to 5XL.
Alan White, chief executive of N Brown said Flintoff's broad athletic build would "provide a strong point of identity for our customers base."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Director - international award winning B2B agency JEFFERSON £55-60k plus benefits , Surrey
- Sales and Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Senior & Jun-MW Producer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive , Central London
- Content Strategist. Charity / Non-Profit Career Moves Group £30000 per annum + dependent on experience, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Northampton
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch