Flintoff to be brand face of oversized clothes
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 11 July 2011 12:16PM
Andrew Flintoff, the former England cricketer, has signed up as a brand ambassador for a range of oversized men’s clothes.
The 6ft 4in Flintoff recently fronted an advertising campaign for supermarket Morrisons.
He has now signed up as brand ambassador for Jacamo, the men’s oversized clothing range owned by the internet and home shopping group, N Brown.
Flintoff will feature in Jacamo's catalogues and online store promotional activity from August this year. Jacamo sells its own branded clothes, along with high-street brands, such as Ben Sherman
He will also be working on designing his own range "Flintoff" by Jacamo, which will launch in January next year.
The Freddie Flintoff range will be based on what Flintoff likes to wear including wardrobe staples such as dark wash jeans, cargo trousers, utility jacket and a classic three piece suit.
Jacamo clothes are sold in a wide range of sizes through to 5XL.
Alan White, chief executive of N Brown said Flintoff's broad athletic build would "provide a strong point of identity for our customers base."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director - New Planning Function in Top Agency ADLIB up to c.£60k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Innovations Consultant Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- HEAD OF OPERATIONS - CREATIVE SERVICES - B2B - £80-85K Salt £80000 - £85000 per annum, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links